• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Kickz

Digimon Adventure Tri Dub Ep 4
Y4fopGM.jpg
Ipkbu70.jpg
BN7Dspc.jpg

Not sure, how I feel about the new team member suddenly joining, other than that a solid first arc for this.
Dub voices don't miss a beat from like 1999/2000 original airing.

Man you can see where he popped a boner for the first time

LOL, from a date with his parents in the first ep, to now trying to woo Mimi.

Dude is going 0 to 100 quick.

daveo42

Banned
Infini-T Force 1-2

Where the hell is Tatsunoko v Capcom 2?!

This is the kind of 3D CG show I can get behind. They've done a great job with this and it looks well done. I just wish this wasn't streaming only on Viz's site. At least it's free.

Digimon Adventure Tri Dub Ep 4

Not sure, how I feel about the new team member suddenly joining, other than that a solid first arc for this.
Dub voices don't miss a beat from like 1999/2000 original airing.

LOL, from a date with his parents in the first ep, to now trying to woo Mimi.

Dude is going 0 to 100 quick.

If you don't feel positive for her joining already, that's the best you will ever feel of her.

daveo42

Banned
The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star - Part 1

I totally can see why people are recommending this. I'm still reeling from the
emotional whiplash from the start of Chise's back story.
This has me more excited for the upcoming anime.

The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star - Part 1

I totally can see why people are recommending this. I'm still reeling from the
emotional whiplash from the start of Chise's back story.
This has me more excited for the upcoming anime.

I am glad you are enjoying it so far. The series really has this tragic atmosphere to it.

The TV series will be the main treat.

duckroll

Made in Abyss - Episode 9

Watched this on the train home yesterday. It was pretty cool. I like the creature design a lot and it makes the various stages of the setting more and more interesting as things get varied. Not sure why the character decisions were so random though. The choice between using the blast arm and the weapon felt really random. I guess they're just not thinking much while reacting.

Made in Abyss - Episode 10

Watched this today during lunch after eating something with meat sauce. I am so fucked up now I feel like I could throw up at any moment and I'm ruined for the rest of the day. Send help.

Black Clover 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

daveo42

Banned
The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star - Part 2

This world is beautiful and full of life.
This world is tragic and full of sorrow.

Part 3

Very cathartic end to this short story. Our Magician of the Forest knew exactly what was going on. Sad that
he was never able to return that book, though Mayumi knew the meaning of its return.

If the rest of this series is as good as the OVA then this will probably be my anime of the season.

I am glad you are enjoying it so far. The series really has this tragic atmosphere to it.

The TV series will be the main treat.

Yeah, I am definitely getting that vibe so far.

Branduil

Made in Abyss - Episode 9

Watched this on the train home yesterday. It was pretty cool. I like the creature design a lot and it makes the various stages of the setting more and more interesting as things get varied. Not sure why the character decisions were so random though. The choice between using the blast arm and the weapon felt really random. I guess they're just not thinking much while reacting.

Made in Abyss - Episode 10

Watched this today during lunch after eating something with meat sauce. I am so fucked up now I feel like I could throw up at any moment and I'm ruined for the rest of the day. Send help.
I've heard that episode 9 was anime-original, apparently? Might explain why Riko acts even dumber than usual.

Jex

I've heard that episode 9 was anime-original, apparently? Might explain why Riko acts even dumber than usual.

Yes, the corresponding manga content that covers that layer is only a few panels.

I actually really liked the design work, direction, animation etc of the episode but the writing sticks out pretty badly as anime-original content because everyone keeps making such bad decisions.

Aki-at

Juuni Taisen - 1

Well pig lady got what she deserved, watching the PV3 of the show I thought her and her sister we're the MCs.

Without seeing anyone else's backstories it's hard to say who I want to root for. Monkey girl could just be acting the innocent girl role and playing everyone, Ox could be a deranged psycho instead of the honourable warrior he looks like... Should be a fun ride as we explore every character, the action is great and I'm always down for some light Chinese Zodiac theme. My only worry is I hope whoever the show focuses on for an episode isn't the one that is killed off.

B.O.O.M

Juuni Taisen 1

Love it and can't wait for the next episode.

My Chinese Zodiac sign is the tiger...still no idea what to think of that character.

Black Clover 1

MADA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aki-at

I'll probably go with Monkey and Tiger if I had to pick the ones I liked so far but that's not saying anything ha.

Snake being a pyromaniac suits me well though since I once set the carpet on fire when I was a kid. Still a pretty lazy design.

Who got offed in the first episode? I haven't seen it yet.

Two dead so far, Pig and Dragon.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Question about Digimon tri - not really sure what's going on, IIRC it started off as a four-episode special. I watched two-three episodes of that and it was garbage so I stopped.

Is whatever is running now a continuation or remake of that? Is it still garbage?

Qurupeke

Tokyo Ghoul:re PV

Eh, after the other seasons, there's not much reason to be excited bout this.
I'm not sure if Tokyo Ghoul :re is the best or the worst thing I've read, but it will be fun. Half of the stuff there is basically the mangaka trolling the readers. I'm curious how they'll adapt it, considering Root A's conclusion.

Just T

I'm not sure if Tokyo Ghoul :re is the best or the worst thing I've read, but it will be fun. Half of the stuff there is basically the mangaka trolling the readers. I'm curious how they'll adapt it, considering Root A's conclusion.
Took a handful of chapters before it really got going but it's turned out pretty great. Though that opinion can change pretty soon. Curious as well though about them picking up from Root A, it was a mess that was all over the place.

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/915911954287304705
Beatless TV anime announced for January 2018. Directed by Seiji Mizushima

I believe in that smile. Even if you don't have a soul.
2105 A.D. Japan
The humanoid android hiE became part of people's life and was handling the things human could and couldn't do. Endou Arato, unlike his friends Kenko and Ryou who hate hiE, felt sympathy for hiE which are supposed to be just objects. One night, Arato suddenly gets assaulted by mysterious falling cherry blossoms that make hiE and machines run havoc. Will the cornered Arato be saved by the mysterious hiE Lacia...
w0cSIOU.jpg

Top Bottom