• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

Veelk

Banned
Beat Uncharted 4.

Highly recommend, though I'm less crazy about it than I thought I'd be. Not sure why, because it does nearly everything right. I don't don't really like the combat. Everything else is really, really strong. This is the most beautiful looking game I've ever played, and that includes stuff like Crysis on high settings because the art direction delivers like hell. ND has a talent for designing each room to be unique, so there isn't ever a repetition and it feels very natural, like it's a real place.

The story delivers completely, which is to be expected with Druckmann manning the helm. It's by far the best lost city of the lot, and the ending is pure job imo. The villain is not the greatest, but that's to be expected in this series I think. I wonder if that's intentional, to make the villains idiots/douchebags just so Nathan doesn't look like a tool for mowing down all these mercenaries.

Veelk

Banned
kishimoto is the George Lucas of manga as far as I'm concerned. He had a good thing going for a bit, but now fuck it up to the point of no return. Except there is no Disney looking to save Naruto.

Veelk

Banned
George Lucas seems more appropriate to me, but that works too. You could say that a major difference is that Snyder knows how to composition a shot....

But honestly, I feel that Snyder is a one trick pony that doesn't push his boundaries much. His films have a monochromatic tint that both MoS and BvS suffered from, and his penchant for some iconic imagery mostly relies on drawing the viewers eye to a single point in a frame. It doesn't mean his shots don't look nice, it's just that they only look nice in one way and once you get over that, there isn't much else to them.

That and everything he does has the same tone. It only really worked with Watchmen but other than that it doesn't work. I really wish Matthew Vaughn could do DC movies but that shit is never happening.

Man what did you do in his mind to warrant such a reaction?
Exist. I told him I'm photographing an awards show for free, which would help me make some contacts and also the same people would most likely hire me for something paying further down the line and this prompted him to tell me how much he wants me out and gave me said stupid deadline.

Exist. I told him I'm photographing an awards show for free, which would help me make some contacts and also the same people would most likely hire me for something paying further down the line and this prompted him to tell me how much he wants me out and gave me said stupid deadline.

The heck? Sorry to hear that you're back in an unfortunate situation :(

This year has sucked and the current feeling of potential impending homelessness isn't great. I don't exactly enjoy texting people I barely know to see if they know anybody that needs a roommate.

See, I wish you lived further south. I would gladly let you in so we can perv over animated female characters together.

There's a woman on Tumblr, celebrating her official name change and official changes to her gender in her license and stuff. Her middle name is now Kuvira.

Toa even your level of waifu worship can't touch that.

Crocodile

tumblr_o82qse5fmR1qe96vjo1_1280.jpg

Memes gonna meme (Source)

Top Bottom