• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full body shots are up by the way. Trailer is set to be released this Thursday according to ABC.

16080384733_391638de99_h.jpg

EhoaVash

I'm a bit of a comic noob. but anyway i found some avengers comics, read a couple of pages and it was about Ultron. is the ultron movie going to focus on the comics any bit? the comic had ultron kill hawkeye and was about scarlet witch being evil and controlling everything behind the scene cause she couldn't control her powers or something.

It would be very interesting to see them killing off an avengers...so far the Age of Ultrons trailers hasn't convinced me of how much a threat Ultron is =/ ..he still looks a bit goofy ..like a reject Power rangers villain or something.

I'm a bit of a comic noob. but anyway i found some avengers comics, read a couple of pages and it was about Ultron. is the ultron movie going to focus on the comics any bit? the comic had ultron kill hawkeye and was about scarlet witch being evil and controlling everything behind the scene cause she couldn't control her powers or something.

It would be very interesting to see them killing off an avengers...so far the Age of Ultrons trailers hasn't convinced me of how much a threat Ultron is =/ ..he still looks a bit goofy ..like a reject Power rangers villain or something.
If you want a great Ultron story, hunt down Ultron Unlimited by Kurt Busiek and George Perez

Mandius

They look like reactors to me and it would make sense given the size of it. It probably requires multiple reactors to power the suit.

Yeah, I think it would need a few but I don't think that is them on the back. There is a shot in the second trailer where his back is lit up to quickly flip the suit over.

Avixph

Official Hot Toys Hulk Buster shots, looks its going to be $HKD 5100 ~ 625 USD but probably 750 when it drops.

11036421_10152647985292344_5536094638941815576_o.jpg

10454987_10152647984667344_4704179894460561708_o.jpg

10999261_10152647985152344_7353637767980741687_o.jpg
I don't like how the Hulk Buster suit doesn't look like something that Tony Stark of he MCU would design. The Hulk Buster is too busy unlike all of his other suits that been shown which have been sleek and smooth looking.

jmood88

I don't like how the Hulk Buster suit doesn't look like something that Tony Stark of he MCU would design. The Hulk Buster is too busy unlike all of his other suits that been shown which have been sleek and smooth looking.
It's basically multiple suits stitched together and powered by a bunch of individual arc reactors, it looks exactly what I'd imagine something like that would have to look.

I really hope Black Widow getting batons doesn't mean we're getting yet another one of these shots in the MCU:
guardians-galaxy-nebula-karen-gillan2.jpg

Can't do it. There's no room for 'pose fighting' in this post-Winter-Soldier MCU. I can't have my man Cap going back to this shit:
tumblr_m8z6symQ131rpcea3o2_250.gif

Give me Russo-brothers-tier action or give me death.

Avixph

It's basically multiple suits stitched together and powered by a bunch of individual arc reactors, it looks exactly what I'd imagine something like that would have to look.

That's the problem since it doesn't look like something Tony Stark of the MCU would design especially if it was something that was probably in the works for a long time. The Hulk Buster suit should have looked similarly to the Mark XXXVIII (Igor) armor but much bigger and with the extra arc reactors.

WNE7ArZ.jpg

OZuIkBg.jpg

e5C3T7Z.jpg

I really hope Black Widow getting batons doesn't mean we're getting yet another one of these shots in the MCU:

Can't do it. There's no room for 'pose fighting' in this post-Winter-Soldier MCU. I can't have my man Cap going back to this shit:
tumblr_m8z6symQ131rpcea3o2_250.gif

Give me Russo-brothers-tier action or give me death.
First time noticing Cap's fist having such a gap from Loki. Reminds me of TDKR:

ZKAo5.gif

Winter Soldier has spoiled me for future MCU action scenes. Would have been nice if they has the Russo brothers direct the action sequences for Age of Ultron. I'm sure we're going to get the same type of action from the Avengers in AoU.

EDIT: Full body shot of Vision is up.

VjBCiES.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
It's been known already that he has multiple arc reactors all over the armor. You can see it on his legs and even his back.

attachment.php

Damn I want to buy that BAD. Probably gonna be $900, way out of my current range.

Sentient said:

Very nice. I wasn't a big fan of the first Avengers film, but I'm optimistic about the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom