• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
First time noticing Cap's fist having such a gap from Loki. Reminds me of TDKR:

ZKAo5.gif

Winter Soldier has spoiled me for future MCU action scenes. Would have been nice if they has the Russo brothers direct the action sequences for Age of Ultron. I'm sure we're going to get the same type of action from the Avengers in AoU.

EDIT: Full body shot of Vision is up.

VjBCiES.jpg

*squeals* so excited holy shit

I don't like how the Hulk Buster suit doesn't look like something that Tony Stark of he MCU would design. The Hulk Buster is too busy unlike all of his other suits that been shown which have been sleek and smooth looking.

I think there was a Whedon interview lately that said Banner had a hand in the Hulk "contingencies", so maybe the reason Hulkbuster looks clunky is that it was partly his design.

AMUSIX

If Banner designed the Hulk Buster, wouldn't that be potentially dangerous? That is, possibly Hulk would know of the weakpoints?

If Banner designed the Hulk Buster, wouldn't that be potentially dangerous? That is, possibly Hulk would know of the weakpoints?

I'd say it'd be more dangerous because nearly everything Banner designs has some fatal flaw that causes it to do something completely unintended and often fatal.

For instance, the only thing the original Hulkbuster ever busted was one of the pilots during a test run.

Pachimari

I'll watch the trailer, no regrets.

I guess we'll get full body pics of Iron-Man and Ultron later. Seriously they can't ignore the twins either.

Pachimari

I wasn't a big fan of the first Avengers film, but I'm optimistic about the second.

Me neither. And I think it still ranks in the middle of my list, so Avengers isn't per se the big one for me, but I'm super excited about Age of Ultron. Mainly for the plot and what role Wakanda is playing, and what happens to the Thor arc, and how it all leads to the Civil War.

Just realized BW has heels on. Reminds me of Zero Suit Samus. Really odd to see them there.

PiksJJd.png

"Obviously women run better in heels!" "How else will the audience know she's a sexy spy!?!" "She's a female, female wear heels, I see nothing wrong with it! Stahp runing my fantasies!!!"

But yea shit is dumb

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New interview with Evans and Renner:

http://www.fandango.com/movie-news/...tings-with-captain-america-and-hawkeye-748964

some tidbits:

-- Expect Captain America's fighting style to evolve even more. "You just can’t be Jason Bourne. We gotta see this guy do stuff that’s like, yeah, he deserves a spot on this squad. In [Winter Soldier] he’s pinballing off of jets and doing unbelievable things. I don’t wanna take a step back, so we gotta make sure that he’s continuing training. His fight style needs to advance a little bit. I don’t wanna go full Bruce Lee, but there needs to be more than just haymakers and fun kicks. There needs to be a consistent display of strength. Utilize your environment in a way that’s like, 'That’s right, he can pick up a motorcycle with one hand…'"

Good, Cap was nerfed hard in the first Avengers. Hopefully Aou will surpass Winter Soldier.

Where Hawkeye Was During the Events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier: "You’ll find out in this movie where he’s been," he says. "It’s actually a really wonderful secret reveal. It’s pretty awesome."

His Reaction to the Fall of S.H.I.E.L.D.: "My take is that it’s probably a good thing. [Hawkeye] is kind of a loner anyway, and he’s a team player only 'cause he sort of has to be. He’s not really a company man. Captain America can be that guy. In [Age of Ultron] you'll understand why [Hawkeye] thinks the way he thinks. And with S.H.I.E.L.D., I don’t think it was ever really that important to him. [Nick] Fury’s awesome. He likes Fury and will do anything for him, but he's not a company man. He doesn’t punch in and punch out."

J10

Banned
Banner = ODB
Stark = RZA
Rogers = Method Man
Pietro = Inspectah Deck
Natasha = Master Killa
Clint = U-God
Vision = GZA
Wanda = Ghostface
Thor = Raekwon

Don't give me shit about Ghostface not being Iron Man.

El Daniel

Heh, reminds me of that nsfw gif.

On the suit:

"There has been a visual evolution obviously ongoing with the Cap suits and how he looks. But just for you as a performer. How much input do you have in terms of what you want to do physically and how much give and take there is?

EVANS: I didn’t get enough input on this I tell you that. I really like that stealth suit from [Winter Soldier], the navy blue one in the opening. That was my favorite one. It was so cool and it moved well and I could breathe. It was just great. They keep changing this shit."

The captain has spoken

2TVMQpC.jpg

Best suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom