• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankir

Cool fan made poster for Civil War.

10172584_801465606604343_2743749744923757636_n.jpg

Pachimari

Not that much new footage really. But the little we got looked awesome. The Quicksilver punch, the Scarlet mindfuck and Ulysses Klaw's klaws? He have klaws, right?

- J - D -

Same here. Told myself to go on a media blackout but here I am waiting for this week's trailer.

Also added all the character posters together. All that's missing are the twins.

16088437854_e88d2673ef_k.jpg

There used to be a time when I got excited to see a new Iron Man suit. IM3 really pissed in the pool in that regard.

Avixph

Same here. Told myself to go on a media blackout but here I am waiting for this week's trailer.

Also added all the character posters together. All that's missing are the twins.

16088437854_e88d2673ef_k.jpg
Could somebody edit this pic by making each character be in their actual size, making Black Widow's blue lines red, Hulk's pants purple (any shade would work), and the green on the vison's body a bit more pronounced?

Neoxon

Could somebody edit this pic by making each character be in their actual size, making Black Widow's blue lines red, Hulk's pants purple (any shade would work), and the green on the vison's body a bit more pronounced?
Someone already did the red lines for Black Widow in her dedicated poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom