• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

I'm not sure if it's error or not. I recalled that Scarlet Witch could teleport/warp in the comic book.
As someone who doesn't follow the comics, that's a fair explanation. I briefly considered it, too.

But if Ultron and SW are rushing off, why is QS just standing around?

jett

D-Member
The only solution is to immediately shutdown production for several weeks and delay the release date so that this egregious error can be properly fixed.

:lol

im laughing at your comment. how do you know?

Because if that's the special effect they use every time she disappears - straight disappearing in one frame, no cool dissolving or whatever - , I'd be very very surprised.

It's a mistake. It's okay guys marvel can make mistakes.

Because if that's the special effect they use every time she disappears - straight disappearing in one frame, no cool dissolving or whatever - , I'd be very very surprised.

It's a mistake. It's okay guys marvel can make mistakes.

"Marvel" will never make a mistake! *closes eyes and ears. runs away crying*

Blader

tumblr_nko5mc02Lw1sk6it4o2_500.gif

Anyone notice Scarlet Witch instantly disappearing behind Ultron?

It's just a compositing error. The movie isn't finished yet.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Someone find me a panel of Wanda teleporting. LOL I've never seen it.

I don't understand why people just can't google for themselves. Why it so hard for people to do that? ;)

Edited: I took links out because I'm not sure about policy with scans. Again, I kept seeing a lot of people posted comic scans without getting banned.

Neoxon

I just found out about the Twitter thing, gotta help out.

Still 97% last time I checked.

EDIT: 99%!!!! ANY SECOND NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom