• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was JUST about to say "still no Vision" and then...

also the group shot in the snow was amazing

-griffy-

Banned
YO
MRdGZ0l.png

Pachimari

The movie promotes them, that's promotion enough.

There's no reason to when the general public doesn't know them yet and they have Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Widow and Guy, the Avengers as they exist already, to promote it.

I meant, there's no promo art or full scale body pictures of them.
And people don't know Vision either, he's being promoted too, alas more stealthily.

Lemaitre

Banned
I am a crazy SOB. Bought tickets for Thursday and Saturday. Watching it twice in the first week.

Edit: Now I just have to decide who I take both times. :OOOO

curb

Banned
That team shot: awesome
Vision: awesome
New Hulkbuster fight: awesome
Humor: welcomed after the very serious tone of the previous trailers

Hype levels are off the charts.

noice

black widow and hawkguy still feel weak next to the ones with actual super strength/endurance

Black widow just shooting guns while tiny, I mean hulk is smashing shit all around.. like, yeah ok

Pavaloo

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Widow's "am I always gonna have to pick up after you boys line" followed by her swiping Cap's shield was fucking sick. She needs her own movie asap

I was so blown away by all the other moments I wasn't even thinking of Vision, then BAM.

incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom