• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankir

Better look at Hawkeye from Hot Toys secret base.

17630_797117323690211_6512387788529241910_n.jpg

1492291_797117320356878_7363831479822789278_o.jpg

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Are midnight showings on sale in your areas yet? I'm in New York City, and there are definitely times for sale, but not the typical 12:01am, 12:02am, 12:03am, etc... I'm confused.

AMUSIX

My theater is starting showings on Thursday at 7pm. Originally they did it at 9pm, which was midnight on the East Coast...now I think the justification is that by the time someone comes out of the movie, it'll be past midnight on the east coast....or something like that.

Regardless, I went with the 7:30 showing for that sweet, sweet Atmos sound.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
The way Quicksilver moves reminds me of the Neon sprint in inFamous Second Son

AMUSIX

Production threads are always spoiler-heavy. It's to be expected.

Non-spoiler thread will be the OT that goes up a week before the movie's release.

from the article linked above:

According to Whedon, Age of Ultron clocks in a full minute shorter than its predecessor, or roughly 142 minutes,

The book of the film has been spotted. Abandon the internet if you want to stay spoiler free in the coming weeks. I imagine scans will be popping up soon.

4su51bM.jpg

The book of the film has been spotted. Abandon the internet if you want to stay spoiler free in the coming weeks. I imagine scans will be popping up soon.

4su51bM.jpg

That means everything should show up at work in the next week or so. I will most likely be weak and look through them.

Yrael

Well, I think it's about time I take my leave of this thread, since the spoilers are going to come out in droves if the book of the movie has already been released.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Well, I think it's about time I take my leave of this thread, since the spoilers are going to come out in droves if the book of the movie has already been released.

Same, got DareDevil and Furious 7 to tide me over until release. See y'all on the other side!

Pachimari

I'm also thinking of jumping but can't. Too many spoilers in here but again, Avengers isn't as important to me, as say the solo movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom