• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Sneak peek at Hot Toys Hawkeye figure:

hawkeye-128167.jpg

That's the toy in that picture? I mean, you can see enough of how it looks but if you told me that was a movie promo poster, I'd believe it.

Blader

someone is throwing bullshit somewhere as there was a rumor that
Rhodey died

Was that an actual rumor or just a theory considering
he seems to be only in the party scene at the beginning? Because I know I definitely figured he'd get killed by Ultron in that first fight, but one of the trailers has him very briefly in the background in what looks like the aftermath of that scene.

FeD.nL

It's almost here, just a month left. Thank you Marvel for making the Avengers films really feel like events in themselves.

I was gonna get the ones at Cinemark for the XD Double Feature, but I'm seriously considering waiting for the Silverado for the IMAX tickets.

So jealous of all the theatre options you have, damn.

I check pathe every day, it's not even in the expected list on the main page yet..

Yup same here. Hopefully when Furious 7 comes out the reservations go up.

J10

Banned
Guys.

What if, in this movie, Ultron was being played by an actor who was merely a front man for the real Ultron who actually has a completely different appearance and set of abilities?

AMUSIX

So, the 12% thing, does it just show up in Guardians and in Avengers? Or is it sprinkled somewhere throughout the rest of the Marvel movies?

https://twitter.com/DarrenArsenal1/status/579923960026030080

Someone just posted some spoilers on the post credits scene. Supposedly he's an employee of Disney Consumer Products.

Wondering who could it be.

Is it new characters? (She-Hulk, Namor, Moon Knight,etc )

or characters people don't know already exist? (Mockingbird, Quake, Coulson, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist)

or even just old characters being given Avengers status?(SW, QS, Warmachine, Falcon, Vision, Ant-man, Doctor Strange, etc)

or characters we already know but they are keeping mum so it sounds exciting to people that dont know (Spiderman, Black Panther, Captain Marvel)

Whats the consensus on GAF?

J10

Banned
It should not be Luke, Daredevil, Jessica, or Danny. That might undermine the TV shows. I'm OK with other movie characters though. Honestly, they need to start filling in the ranks with more secondaries like War Machine and the twins. Squeezing out solo movies for each character is too slow for me.

Dalek

That's seems the most accurate/possible. Given that we are excepting that first one to have a major role in Civil War, I assumed that they wanted to at least tease an appearance before then.

The more I think about it though.
Black Panther and Spider-Man
would be the easiest to pull off.

Actually....
Black Panther
seems incredibly likely considering
Klaw is definitely in AoU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom