• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book of the film has been spotted. Abandon the internet if you want to stay spoiler free in the coming weeks. I imagine scans will be popping up soon.

4su51bM.jpg

Isn't that the junior novelization? Those are always missing huge chunks of the film.

AMUSIX

With the way people around here complain about spoilers, knowing that Steve Rogers
ate cereal at some point during the movie
will cause some to freak out.

You asshole! Why the fuck would you post that in here without the spoiler tags?

J10

Banned
Vision's definitely the thing that's got me the most excited about AOU. Paul Bettany's great.

A lot of people are saying this and he's probably got the smallest part of all the heroes. I can already see a lot of people wishing for more Vision after they see the movie. His impact is going to surprise people I think.

Only 21 days left damn.

And there is still no option to reserve seats -.-'

Super frustrating really. I can't book tickets either. And the cinema aren't answering questions.

Which cinemas are you looking at?

I was able to book at my local cineworld through the website nearly a week ago.

edit: Oh, I guess 21 days means you're not UKers, since it's 22 for us. Never mind, my bad, continue ragin'.

FeD.nL

Super frustrating really. I can't book tickets either. And the cinema aren't answering questions.

Same here, I called but they said I'll have to wait and see when the tickets go up.

Which cinemas are you looking at?

I was able to book at my local cineworld through the website nearly a week ago.

edit: Oh, I guess 21 days means you're not UKers, since it's 22 for us. Never mind, my bad, continue ragin'.

Pathé, it's the biggest chain in the Netherlands and has
L
I
E
MAX screens as the only chain in the area for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom