• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Slashfilm reporting some previously unknown cast members

Names=
Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini

Names are in the url, Marvel apparently not commenting on who they are playing, speculate away!

UZ2fe.gif

Three scenarios I can think of:

• Recasting of former MCU actors (maybe one of them is Betty?)
  • Captain Marvel cameo/appearance is real.
  • Small supporting/minor role. Though, two known names in bit parts might be pushing it.

jmood88

UZ2fe.gif

Three scenarios I can think of:

• Recasting of former MCU actors (maybe one of them is Betty?)
  • Captain Marvel cameo/appearance is real.
  • Small supporting/minor role. Though, two known names in bit parts might be pushing it.

I doubt that they have anything to do with Captain Marvel. The post-credit scenes won't even be shown until the movie is in theaters so there's no reason to have them there when they aren't ready to talk about the role.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I doubt that they have anything to do with Captain Marvel. The post-credit scenes won't even be shown until the movie is in theaters so there's no reason to have them there when they aren't ready to talk about the role.

In earlier drafts of the screenplay,
Carol Danvers has a cameo in the film, participating in the fight with Ultron, not the post credits.

edited out the quote because you did.

I assume this is a list of people attending the premier or something? There's a lot of the Agents of Shield cast in the second list of names there, who I wasn't expecting to be in the film. Man, (Shield S2 ep 10 spoilers)
B.J Britt aka Tripp really got screwed if he got killed and doesn't get an invite to the premier when so many of the other cast members do)

BLACKLAC

Spoken like a teenager.
39 isn't old.
I didn't say it was old in general. I said it's too old for the part (Captain Marvel). She would be 43 by the time the movie drops. I don't see 43 year old Linda Cardellini hitting the gym to get them Marvel gains. And I don't see Marvel banking on a potential new female lead franchise on a 43 year old.

Agreed. And I had no idea she was that old. Aging quite well.

She looks fantastic.

I didn't say it was old in general. I said it's too old for the part (Captain Marvel). She would be 43 by the time the movie drops. I don't see 43 year old Linda Cardellini hitting the gym to get them Marvel gains. And I don't see Marvel banking on a potential new female lead franchise on a 43 year old.

To be fair, you just said "too old". How can I not take that as being a general too old? :)

FeD.nL

I was just thinking with Scarjo being pregnant what are the chances Cardellini being Yelena Belova, introduced as a spy of Fury in this film and then Black Widow in Civil War. You can even kill her off in Civil War, raising the stakes and all that.

Though this is probably just my wild imagination.

I'm just gonna cross-post because otherwise I'll just be repeating myself anyway:

I think that at least Linda Cardellni is something to do with the cosmic MCU, she has been in six of James Gunn's films and he uses a lot of the same actors for his movies.

I think the post-credits scene will be a Thanos scene again which ties into Guardians 2 and Ragnarok and that Cardellni is playing Death. She'd be perfect.

GUYS, DO NOT WATCH THESE

JESUS CHRIST DO NOT WATCH

YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH THESE

And that shot of the Avengers leaping together has changed a bit.

I watched them

I REGRET NOTHING

Also Hawkeye.

MORE LIKE HAWKGUY.

Is it weird that that's the thing I'm most pumped about for this? I need ma Hawkguy.

Neoxon

Hawkeye:
We're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow.
There's the Hawkeye we know & love.
Also, it looks like Scarlet Witch screams twice in the movie. I have a gut feeling it's connected to her powers rather than a tragedy unless both Quicksilver & Vision die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom