• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CorvoSol

9SSIj6U.jpg

The implications of a Heavy Arms Gundam Girl are not lost on me.

Toad.T

Banned
So, I feel like I have too much faith in my childhood memories. That people wouldn't massacre them for giggles and shits. As such, it needs to get taken down a peg.

My challenge for the thread is to find "Awesome" fan art of either Professor Iris or Groundling Marsh. I'd figure they'd be obscure enough to avoid the worst portions of the internet. I would love to be proven wrong though, just for curiosities sake.

DMG-01

I just read through this whole thread in two or three days and now that I'm caught up, there's an empty void in my life that no amount of eating living hedgehogs/ponies/people could fill.

At least I managed to snag this cool avatar.

Link Man

Banned
So, I feel like I have too much faith in my childhood memories. That people wouldn't massacre them for giggles and shits. As such, it needs to get taken down a peg.

My challenge for the thread is to find "Awesome" fan art of either Professor Iris or Groundling Marsh. I'd figure they'd be obscure enough to avoid the worst portions of the internet. I would love to be proven wrong though, just for curiosities sake.

This is the only piece of Professor Iris fanart I could find on deviantART:

iris_the_nutty_professor_by_bogercs-d5wu7fc.png

Link

From the same artist:

hooker_boots_in_high_definition_by_bogercs-d69178y.png

Link

arthur_read_king_of_the_britains_by_bogercs-d5rsoud.png

Link

This guy is...interesting.

And here's why. Now I feel bad.

I really don't think so; I like to think I have a finely honed nose for this sort of thing, and I just get the sense that the artist thought it would be funny to turn Turbo Teen into grotesque body horror, not that he was masturbating to it. But I could always be wrong.

Now, this is actual Turbo Teen-inspired fetish art:

8pGGMRH.jpg

XTnhMYn.jpg

nKQFqxM.jpg

pvYSTE8.png

CorvoSol

I really don't think so; I like to think I have a finely honed nose for this sort of thing, and I just get the sense that the artist thought it would be funny to turn Turbo Teen into grotesque body horror, not that he was masturbating to it. But I could always be wrong.

Now, this is actual Turbo Teen-inspired fetish art:

8pGGMRH.jpg

XTnhMYn.jpg

nKQFqxM.jpg

pvYSTE8.png

What always gets me about these ones is that people seem to accept this horrific alteration of their bodies not with the sheer terror I would, but with some kind of grim determination or nihilistic resignation.

Like instead of "OH GOD NO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING MAKE IT STOP FU FU FUUUUUUUUUUU" they're just like "Oh gee, this is inconvenient! Better make the best of it!"

What always gets me about these ones is that people seem to accept this horrific alteration of their bodies not with the sheer terror I would, but with some kind of grim determination or nihilistic resignation.

Like instead of "OH GOD NO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING MAKE IT STOP FU FU FUUUUUUUUUUU" they're just like "Oh gee, this is inconvenient! Better make the best of it!"

They're obviously big Kafka fans.

Top Bottom