• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

YDf12Ix.png

CorvoSol

Guys! I figured out how they came up with the designs for the Titans from Attack on Titan:

Complete with a history lesson.

This artist attempted to draw the girl from Liberation Maiden. About all he remembered about her was "purple" and "booty," though.

These still count, right? I don't know why you'd want Lloyd from Code Geass in your army since I mean, if you have Palkia you don't need an ambiguously gay scientist to coo while he builds you uglier and uglier mecha. The full roster can be found here.

This dude has a pretty weird gallery of pregnant animals.

Edit:
Holy Shit

YoshiChrist said:
yoshichrist_by_yoshichrist1221-d68judj.png

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is me in Yoshi form and I feel pretty darn good of myself being in one. XD Here's my new profile:

Name: Christ Jackson(YoshiChrist)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 256(Yes, I'm chubby)

Parents: Veria and Otis Jackson

Siblings: I have 17 siblings 9 sisters, 8 brothers (And I'm the baby of the family! :XD: )

Personality: Nice, friendly, and generous

Likes: Hyper Pregnancies(Isn't it obvious?), Gospel Music, Video Game Soundtracks, My OC Wife Shante, Singing

Dislikes: Hatred, Being Down & Out, Being talked about like a dog Friend against Friend, Fighting a stupid fight

Top Bottom