• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

Some more transformers shite

OdciQq2.jpg

Those are legit awesome Erich. And that Mike and Joel are gay dogs living in a house shit is being erased from my memory. Gutmann method style.

CorvoSol

I was so close to questioning some of the things going on in this pic too but then I realized that this is no place for rational thinking.

I still don't know if Captain Hook or the Beedrill being invited is the bigger slap to like, every denizen of the Mushroom Kingdom's face. I mean think about this for a minute. Toadsworth, the Kingdom's highest ranked democratic official and more or less father figure to the Crown Princess, is not invited. Neither is Toad, who, unlike either of the Mario brothers, can claim at the very least that he has done everything he did without the slightest romantic inclination for her. No other members of the Kingdom are invited, either. Not a one, instead, two NOTORIOUS CRIMINALS are invited and given priority in seating over the Crown Princess of Hyrule.

A FLIPPING BEEDRILL HAS A SEAT.

El Odio

Banned
I still don't know if Captain Hook or the Beedrill being invited is the bigger slap to like, every denizen of the Mushroom Kingdom's face. I mean think about this for a minute. Toadsworth, the Kingdom's highest ranked democratic official and more or less father figure to the Crown Princess, is not invited. Neither is Toad, who, unlike either of the Mario brothers, can claim at the very least that he has done everything he did without the slightest romantic inclination for her. No other members of the Kingdom are invited, either. Not a one, instead, two NOTORIOUS CRIMINALS are invited and given priority in seating over the Crown Princess of Hyrule.

A FLIPPING BEEDRILL HAS A SEAT.
Makes you wonder if the artist drew them getting married then decided to add the crowd and threw characters in at random or had it all planned out from the beginning.

CorvoSol

Congratulations on your marriage, "Awesome" Fan Art GAF.

I don't know if this is really all that NSFW, but still.

EYIDjZ0.png

Congratulations, Captain America and Iron Man.
IXYQ5qz.jpg

Congratulations, Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyrough Boys.
KfaGyLN.jpg

Congratulations, Megatron and Star Scream.
LpIWQ41.jpg

Congratulations, Character from something.
JTt2lqP.jpg

Congratulations, Naruto and Sakura.
98vTNpY.jpg

Congratulations, Sonic and Amy.
jk2EDTX.jpg

Congratulations, Commander Shepard.
uIjw9UX.jpg

Congratulations, Mickey and Minnie. It only took you fifty years.
W1SVlMp.jpg

Congratulations, Bronies.
JlvrJh2.jpg

Congratulations, Vegeta and Bulma.
IRI73wE.jpg

Congratulations, Timmy Turner and Tootie.
kJLorha.jpg

Congratulations, Bowser and Peach.

And two more for good measure:
60ZRtxV.jpg

Congratulations Link and Zelda.
C56zoJ6.jpg

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE STILL GOING THROUGH THE SERIES.
Congratulations,
King Stark
and
Queen Westerling

That Foreverially Tied Up Brides one has a description, but the comments are what make it.

the chris

Did you have knowledge of this picture beforehand or did you just search "Waluigi wedding" and hoped something like this came up?

I was searching for a Wario/Waluigi wedding and I found this. In retrospect, I should be glad this came up instead.

I'm actually not sure if I posted this picture already:
BRGXSNX.jpg

Top Bottom