• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

tumblr_mr0oqrZrg01qiyf4wo1_500.png

man, don't be a dick like this pony

EDIT: Found a goldmine.

137047497291.png

137047539661.jpg

137047565233.png

Actually, this might be NSFW.

Is it really a goldmine if it's covered in crap?

1tKL1vj.png

Link Man

Banned
Think about it guys, the person who is drawing Sonic/Doctor Who fanart might be playing the Doctor in thirty years or so.

5n6eZUF.jpg

Nah, next doctor will be a brony. There's already a pony on the show that has been hailed as The Doctor (referred to as Doctor Whooves) by fans.

CorvoSol

There was a pony version of the 12th doctor on deviantart before there was a human piece of art.

It isn't hard to make things that please bronies anyway. Grab horse template. Select color gray to reflect increased age. Slap Tardis on the ass and you're good to go.

Lather rinse repeat for anything made into a pony.

Mike M

Nick N
I clearly don't know enough about Dr Who to get the "I fucked up" comic. I know the Doctor "bioregenerates" or some shit which is how they explain the changing actors, which I imagine is what the flames shooting out are supposed to be, but beyond that I've got nada.

CorvoSol

I clearly don't know enough about Dr Who to get the "I fucked up" comic. I know the Doctor "bioregenerates" or some shit which is how they explain the changing actors, which I imagine is what the flames shooting out are supposed to be, but beyond that I've got nada.

That's basically it. The first two dudes bursting into flames are the scenes of the 9th and 10th Doctors regenerating. 9 was all "you were beautiful and so was I" and 10 "I don't want to go." The joke is the 11th Doctor has been considerably goofier than them (although he can be serious, too, just as they could be goofy), and so he doesn't have anything cool to say. He just fucks up and triggers his death by wearing too many bow ties at once.

Top Bottom