• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

5HU8kOg.jpg

N from Pokemon B/W

UWtNyR1.png

GurS9y5.png

JNoTQWV.jpg

86EOz6A.jpg

8BS0q3U.png

Kza6577.jpg

TI9SXju.jpg

Boogiepop

What the hell is that little bald goblin on the stool? Is that Bonk???

Nah, dude, it's Cherry from Urusei Yatsura. It also weirdly bugs me that for some reason he's seemingly the only character from the series in there
Though maybe that's supposed to be the guy from the second movie in the back right?

CorvoSol

I like how a Beedrill got invited to this wedding, but not Mario, and not Luigi. Like, I'll even allow that Mario didn't get invited since that'd make things awkward, but Luigi has bailed this woman's ass out just as many times, and without much in the way of romantic involvement. How you do dis to Weegee, Peach? It's the YEAR of LUIGI and you don't invite him to a wedding during HIS YEAR?

Also I enjoy that Princess Zelda, of the neighboring Hyrulean Empire, is forced to sit in the way back. That's going to be hella terrible for the diplomatic relations for your kingdoms, Peach, nevermind you completely jilted the Bean-Bean Kingdom today and the Nook Clan.

And also I like that Wario and Waluigi are on opposite sides of the isle. Like, apparently Wario, a Beedrill, and CAPTAIN FUCKING HOOK are personal friends of the bride, but not goddamn Waluigi.

WHY IS CAPTAIN HOOK AT THIS WEDDING?

El Odio

Banned
I like how a Beedrill got invited to this wedding, but not Mario, and not Luigi. Like, I'll even allow that Mario didn't get invited since that'd make things awkward, but Luigi has bailed this woman's ass out just as many times, and without much in the way of romantic involvement. How you do dis to Weegee, Peach? It's the YEAR of LUIGI and you don't invite him to a wedding during HIS YEAR?

Also I enjoy that Princess Zelda, of the neighboring Hyrulean Empire, is forced to sit in the way back. That's going to be hella terrible for the diplomatic relations for your kingdoms, Peach, nevermind you completely jilted the Bean-Bean Kingdom today and the Nook Clan.

And also I like that Wario and Waluigi are on opposite sides of the isle. Like, apparently Wario, a Beedrill, and CAPTAIN FUCKING HOOK are personal friends of the bride, but not goddamn Waluigi.

I was so close to questioning some of the things going on in this pic too but then I realized that this is no place for rational thinking.

Lucius86

Banned

Ha, your analysis just made me laugh like an idiot.

Top Bottom