• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

human_benson_and_skips_by_adriofthedead-d4a6i7l.png

rs__skips_skips_by_cosmicnarwhal-d3bz81p.png

Trokil

Banned
I honestly don't know if the world is a better or far worse place for the advent of the internet...

People had fantasies like that before the internet, now they just have the platform to tell everybody about it.

But of course, if you are looking for the weird you will find the weird.

Mike M

Nick N
People had fantasies like that before the internet, now they just have the platform to tell everybody about it.

But of course, if you are looking for the weird you will find the weird.

There's shit in this thread I would never have had the capability to conceptualize, let alone go looking for.

Trokil

Banned
There's shit in this thread I would never have had the capability to conceptualize, let alone go looking for.

If you are checking out old scribbles on Roman walls or checking out justice documents from the middle ages, people were always pretty perverted. Sorry to shatter your world, but they only have a larger audience now.

Mike M

Nick N
If you are checking out old scribbles on Roman walls or checking out justice documents from the middle ages, people were always pretty perverted. Sorry to shatter your world, but they only have a larger audience now.
Oh please. Let's not pretend that people having a life ambition of becoming a maxi pad when they grow up is anything close to widespread or represented in the historical record.

McNum

The thought of archeologists finding someone's ancient weird fetish and/or fanart drawings and spending years on deciphering them amuses me. I wonder if that has happened?

CorvoSol

Oh please. Let's not pretend that people having a life ambition of becoming a maxi pad when they grow up is anything close to widespread or represented in the historical record.

Ancient Egyptian scripts indicate the existence of a maxi pad God. Or so I have heard.

I remember seeing this a while back:

http://www.pompeiana.org/resources/ancient/graffiti from pompeii.htm

Some graffiti discovered while excavating Pompeii

That last exchange is proves that friendzoning is older than like, everything. Goddamn, Severus, couldn't go easy on the guy?

Trokil

Banned
The thought of archeologists finding someone's ancient weird fetish and/or fanart drawings and spending years on deciphering them amuses me. I wonder if that has happened?

It was more a story thing at the time, less drawing or writing.

For example there is a 2500 year old story about one of the daughters of king Minos who was madly in love with a bull. So she asked Daedalus for help, who constructed a wooden cow for here, she climbed inside and you get the picture.

Fairy tales were very sexual, the Brothers Grimm collected them and threw all of it out. Not the violence, that stayed, but the sex was gone. For example there is a version of Red Riding Hood where she slept with the Wolf. Fairy tales were stories for adults and so of course there were also a lot of fantasies involved. Later in the 20th century the also get rid of most of the violence, at least here in German speaking Europe.

daumen3.gif

By the way, that's out of a German childrens book, the boy get's punished for sucking his thumb.

CorvoSol

Jesus was also into vore. That's why he wanted it us to drink his blood and eat his flesh.

Buddha had a chubby/inflation fetish.

It was more a story thing at the time, less drawing or writing.

For example there is a 2500 year old story about one of the daughters of king Minos who was madly in love with a bull. So she asked Daedalus for help, who constructed a wooden cow for here, she climbed inside and you get the picture.

Fairy tales were very sexual, the Brothers Grimm collected them and threw all of it out. Not the violence, that stayed, but the sex was gone. For example there is a version of Red Riding Hood where she slept with the Wolf. Fairy tales were stories for adults and so of course there were also a lot of fantasies involved. Later in the 20th century the also get rid of most of the violence, at least here in German speaking Europe.

daumen3.gif

By the way, that's out of a German childrens book, the boy get's punished for sucking his thumb.

Oh my gosh my teacher brought that book to class one day in History last year! He's Austrian, so like, his mom read it to him as a kid and such.

Top Bottom