• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

K41elfO.png

CBvZvTt.png

5lqDlj9.jpg

rCanT44.jpg

1VQp9HK.jpg

ffD2A97.jpg

CorvoSol

Shrek and Shadow as a couple is so crazy. I mean, we've all seen the comic, but no one knows what this is really about. It's like a cave man starting a legend after seeing lightning strike a tree. It's horrifying and beautiful and inexplicable, and takes root in the subconscious.

When Link Man publishes his scientific history of awesome fan art, there will be pages upon pages of Shradow.

joe2187

Banned
I've hit the mother load.

So apparently BartKira is an tumblr thing, and it's got tons of pages and art from various artists.

Maybe this deserves it's own thread?

Here a few samples of goodness

tumblr_ms9n88MU3Q1raacmmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms1lmesZ651qj0tq3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrv6wmeaKr1qg2weqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrqua6gmgu1rdkk18o2_1280.png

tumblr_mqlefzzCFd1qbqsi6o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqjq95E7mN1so9z3oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqjq95E7mN1so9z3oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpwx3e9poy1r1ugxeo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpwx3e9poy1r1ugxeo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpmobwniYR1qhlubdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpmobwniYR1qhlubdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mplgvgOWq01r1crcpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpc2faelVh1s3136fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnaynyNNMQ1qf0lmdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnaynyNNMQ1qf0lmdo1_1280.jpg

the chris

Shrek and Shadow as a couple is so crazy. I mean, we've all seen the comic, but no one knows what this is really about. It's like a cave man starting a legend after seeing lightning strike a tree. It's horrifying and beautiful and inexplicable, and takes root in the subconscious.

When Link Man publishes his scientific history of awesome fan art, there will be pages upon pages of Shradow.

nddLdHh.jpg

RcxxXAY.jpg

pyL0Oxz.jpg

ErichWK

It's good to see that "Awesome" thread is the most loving and agreeing community we have on gaf. <3 I love you guys..you..creepy creepy deviant art spelunkers, you.

JaCy

^ The account was deactivated, was it really horrible stuff?

jonkHZZ.jpg

Toph... GIRTH Bending XD

With such a massive stomach, she needed to take up the fifth bending style, bending lipids/fat/ect.

She now relies on such bending to move... For she has become so large... it is hard to walk with out even breaking into a sweat DX

But now her bending is failing her, for even with it, she struggles to move.

^ The account was deactivated, was it really horrible stuff?

jonkHZZ.jpg

If you consider bizarre Mario & Luigi incest yaoi horrible, then yes. Also, what's with the obsession that some fan artists have with making anyone and everyone pregnant regardless of their gender? I mean, that Toph picture is freakish, but at least she has the equipment to actually carry a baby inside her (or is she just fat?). Inexplicably-a-Werewolf Luigi, on the other hand..

wjLSKtPl.jpg

Whu8Mmm.png

2LcTkSMl.jpg

b8XDYhJ.png

HWzjSbS.png

Its weird that his account was deactivated and yet all of his art seems have remained on dA.

novenD

I've followed these threads for years as a lurker, and now that I've gotten approved I wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for digging up this crap. Even on my worst days this thread has never failed to make me laugh until I'm crying, or to just make me cry.

Never change Awesome GAF, never change.

ash_x_bubbles_by_elrunion136-d3jkrhs.jpg

Link

CorvoSol

It's good to see that "Awesome" thread is the most loving and agreeing community we have on gaf. <3 I love you guys..you..creepy creepy deviant art spelunkers, you.

What would even cause us to fight in here? Are we going to divide ourselves into the two great camps of inflation vs vore?

Gattuso

1378271-QpbSLxvCwn6CMueq.jpg

1416006-B9gaOEPm3q9_I1Mu.jpg

1422766-u21yTTPQAOV2NmRZ.jpg

1352933-VL_jre7O5ZG9rv-C.jpg

1295094-FXl5dshIK5X8WuU_.jpg

1299243-c6ujfJXEmlpGmXIz.jpg

1209826-6iZA-U0KcvVY1J9Z.jpg

"Homer was sleeping in the pool after he drinks one duff beer and litters it in a pool. Lisa was angry & Isabelle was shocked how Homer is lazy. Bart looks through the pair of binoculars to see Amy Rose and thought she was hot. Marge has suspection on Bart to see what he was looking through"

Boogiepop

Well guys, I decided to go on a journey in search of "awesome" Mighty No. 9 fan art.

I found this:
tcc_july_2011_16_9_by_dcmatthews-d3k7ndd.jpg

And this:
cbr_x_ssbz_fusion_ch_3_part_9_by_supersaiyancrash-d60lg6d.jpg

And this:

hot_summer_by_melloryuchiha-d5clxv5.png

This seems to keep popping up and seems kind of... odd:
page_01_egirl13__the_right_to_bare_arms_by_dl109emd-d6ktq76.jpg

But not a single actually "awesome" Mighty No. 9 fan art piece. Surprisingly, the fan base seems to be mostly restrained thus far. The worst was some stuff being poorly drawn. Also, there were weirdly a lot of images of perfectly normal horses that must have been pinging the search results for some reason.

the chris

Well guys, I decided to go on a journey in search of "awesome" Mighty No. 9 fan art.

But not a single actually "awesome" Mighty No. 9 fan art piece. Surprisingly, the fan base seems to be mostly restrained thus far. The worst was some stuff being poorly drawn. Also, there were weirdly a lot of images of perfectly normal horses that must have been pinging the search results for some reason.

If it makes you feel better, the other Kickstarter darling right now has art. She has been around longer though:
85inZZ5.png

YsRlVG6.jpg

Top Bottom