• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

SdrAqqm.png

RetroMG

I don't know how I feel about these Mega Man valentine's cards.

I do. They are HILARIOUS. Especially because Mega is colored for each robot master's (mistress'?) weakness.

Oh don't get me wrong, gah my eyes, childhood ruined, all of that, but it's also freaking funny to me.

CorvoSol

Airman is talking about blowjobs with a fanblade in her throat. I'm not puttin' my dick in there. Even if I'm an android sexbot designed by an unusual eccentric old man for the purpose of fucking eight robot mistresses into submission.

And then there's dragon girl on the end, man. Rock Man is a braver dude than I would be.

CorvoSol

Thank you, Lord, for not making me have to see Benjamin Franklin's cleavage or panties. I don't think anybody deserves that.

CorvoSol

A dog, sure, but there is something deeply, deeply disturbed about Jon Arbuckle licking Garfield's feet. Even knowing that this is Jon "I talk to my cat and am probably a depressed lunatic" Arbuckle.

Top Bottom