• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Link Man

Banned
I hope you're all excited for the new series!

moon_diaper_princesses_by_nani_works-d7jwbd1.jpg

Link

*reverse searches this image, because I hate myself*

Look at her nice big hips wiggle and wobble as they're converted to lightest of light air inside her :D Poor sweet Jasmine has crossed the path of an evil sorcerer and been trapped/transformed into an all-squeakified rubbery genie!

Her smile is first to change, the rubbery particles of gas from the genification spell turn her shocked expression into that of one of rubber molded bliss! Forced to smile and squeak grunts as the latex merges her clothing onto her body. Large inflatable cuffs form around her wrists, sealing her fate as a permanent rubber genie! Her hair poofs up into a large inflatable headpiece, as her legs balloon out into the poofy pants that she usually loves to wear, now made to be part of her ;)

The sorcerer mocks her grin, watching as she flails and wobbles around, bouncing as she grows lighter and lighter, her hands and feet scrunching up into featureless mittens, all floppy and useless. She reaches down to find a weird nub on her tummy, which turns out to be her newly formed air valve! Her useless mittens can't get any purchase on it, and she can only bounce and wobble more as the change nears 100%...

As soon as her eyes are sealed over, to become blank, staring shining eyes, her whole body goes into shock. The air rapidly shooting out of her as her rubber body compresses down, morphing into a tightly bound stress ball shape, acting as a 'lamp' to contain her presence inside! She can barely shudder as a ball, largely unaware of the world around her, she could lay undiscovered for hundreds of years. Give the ball a good squeaky squeeze and whoosh! Jasmine would instantly reinflate into a big rubbery genie for its new master. Forced to give whoever discovered her 3 very magical rubbery wishes, so choose wisely! Beware not to enhale any of the rubbery genie gas too which is expelled when she deflates, as it can be known to cause rubbery genification too!

kill me now

Rydeen

Holy cow, this thread is still going and still delivering. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at the Simpsons / 9-11 / Bart giving birth / angel Homer image.

CorvoSol

Sonic should just be thankful he didn't get magically turned into Rouge. Wearing a body suit is horrible, but at least he wasn't forced into a new form.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

deviantart guy said:
So, I'm making him creepy this time. In my headcanon, the transformation now makes him lose his inhibitions, like being drunk, and heighten his selfish side. Whether he likes it or not, and that can be a great source of drama/trauma/drauma in itself, he finds himself thinking about food and sex a lot more than he used to. And with dangerous fangs and barbs too.

Normally she's a cat taur, but it'd be fun to draw Blazey as a naga too. Like in the Aladdin episode, Eye of the Beholder, when Aladdin decides to become a snake as well in order to be with Jasmine, "If I can't be with you as myself, I'll be with you like this."

Damn you Disney, this is all your fault.

CorvoSol

That's a Snake boner alright. Demon Serpent Sonic Boner is a thing I can honestly say I would never have expected prior to this thread.

JaCy

The fuck is this?

The fuck is this?

The artist had a pretty basic description, called "Comic Baby Mario And Baby Luigi Filling Up With soda." lol

Also noticing the OP, its been two years since this thread started and we're not even half way.

Top Bottom