• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

I think I see a bulge on that picture.

You're just seeing things.

DX5M0eq.jpg

Mike M

Nick N
My first thought was Rouge, but those weird techno thingies sticking off the back of her hair make me think we're probably looking for some JRPG robogirl character?

Boogiepop

My first thought was Rouge, but those weird techno thingies sticking off the back of her hair make me think we're probably looking for some JRPG robogirl character?

Could be Julie Su from the Sonic comics I guess:
Jullie-su-1.jpg

(Sonic comics are full of stuff that's probably deserving of this thread, and I feel kind of dirty being able to so readily put forth knowledge of them.)

CorvoSol

You guys will be so mad when it turns out to be a regular fusion of Sonic and some OC who just happens to be a trashy female Dr. Eggman.

CorvoSol

Well, at least they didn't have the sisters making out.

Or eating pancakes together.

Edit: There is a disturbing amount of slash art of Anna and Elsa.

Speaking of, the last episode of Clannad I watched had pancakes and the flashbacks came rolling in.

I mean, it was inevitable, really, but the decision to censor his dick with a burger is perhaps the true genius of this piece, depicting the way in which our society has come to treat male sexuality as a prepackaged, freeze dried commodity, much like the McDonald's hamburger.

Billions served indeed.

Top Bottom