• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

I don't get the tickling or the fatness. Someone explain it to me. Are those thing fetishes? And why the animal people?

my%20head%20hurts.jpg

I think it's better if you stayed ignorant

Toa TAK

Banned
Not where insane internet subcultures are concerned. I'm not kept up at night by it or anything, but this thread has lowered the bar for humanity pretty low.

Man, this thread used to make me laugh so much. But now I can't help but pity these fools. What is their life like beyond this "awesome" art?

DonMigs85

Man, this thread used to make me laugh so much. But now I can't help but pity these fools. What is their life like beyond this "awesome" art?

Some are probably pretty "normal" in real life and keep their obsessions secret, others are probaby neurotic, socially awkward misfits.

Retro

Some are probably pretty "normal" in real life and keep their obsessions secret, others are probaby neurotic, socially awkward misfits.

This. Chances are good that the person sitting next to you on the train or in front of you at the checkout lane probably has some weird shit going on, but looks perfectly normal. For every Pamperchu, there's at least a hundred normal-looking people into the same crazy shit.

Retro

This is what mental illness looks like on Deviantart.

Delitized and Foreverial are not real words. A quick look at Google returns the DeviantArt pages for these drawings and a bunch of requests from the same person to "Delitize" other peoples' characters.

tumblr_m4wv32o7u21qzcghojm.gif

Does he mean Deli-tized, as in... Made to resemble things found in a delicatessen? Meat and cheese seems to feature prominently.
Is "Foreverial supposed to be a play on forever? Like Ethereal = Foreverial?

I think this crazy fucker figured out how to deliver LSD via JPG, that's what I think.

I've reached that moment once more where i've rediscovered the horror that this thread can deliver, something i'm not yet immune to, Bologna...ham ears, I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
This is the craziest shit i've ever heard!

Retro

I signed up for Neogaf because of this thread.

That's a rather odd reason. Surely there's something more to NeoGAF for you than the "Jesus, that's disgusting, do people really get off to that?" thread. Right?

Has anyone gone to Deviant-Art and searched "[your name] The Hedgehog"?

We did it in the previous "Awesome" Pics OT. It was generally just a lot of recolored sonic art, which is not nearly bizarre enough for this thread.

Link Man

Banned
I signed up for Neogaf because of this thread. And the fact this photo was so large and I had to scroll down, made the reality that she is a giant stomping poor defenseless citizens absolutely hilarious.

Has anyone gone to Deviant-Art and searched "[your name] The Hedgehog"? I get this wonderful Gem.

Eric_the_Hedgehog_by_e_rock95.jpg

I searched your name with "pony".

ErichWK

That's a rather odd reason. Surely there's something more to NeoGAF for you than the "Jesus, that's disgusting, do people really get off to that?" thread. Right?

We did it in the previous "Awesome" Pics OT. It was generally just a lot of recolored sonic art, which is not nearly bizarre enough for this thread.

Ha, not the only reason, I guess that was a bit of Hyperbole. But I this thread cracked me up and all my coworkers so much that I started looking more into the other threads at Gaf and wanted to be part of the community.

edit:mad:Linkman

That's pretty much what I expected.

Link Man

Banned

VanceAndroid said:
If you are the type of person who has ever sat there and said to yourself "Self, what would it be like to compare World War II to Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?" then you are the type that will enjoy this piece.

Adolf Hitler, who has two names, fits perfectly with Anakin Skywalker, who also has two names. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, with his three names, the middle of which is pure nonsense, fits perfectly with Obi Wan Kenobi.

I felt it important to have him yelling "democracy!" not only because he was against hitler's regime, but also because thats what Obi Wan yelled (hysterically, might i add) at anakin.

I drew this during seminar last year. Telly was right when he said "If anyone ever takes you to court, they'll use your notebooks as proof of your insanity"

Top Bottom