• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Retro

Nope, that's the bowling ball he fought in the show.

It's been a while since I've seen it. I must remedy this as soon as possible.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| Sonic is rapping about the Bible and the demon is cringing at the power of the Word.

Nah, we have an even scarier one;

The artist says that Sonic's disguise is taken from the episode "Sonic is Running" of the old cartoon from the early '90s. He also places the picture in the "Crossdressing and Gender Swap" section of his deviantart gallery.

Hedgehogs have retractable penises, so a transvestite hedgehog could conceivably seduce and have sex with a child without the victim being any the wiser.

I may have spent too much time thinking about this.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| A transvestite hedgehog could conceivably have sex with a child.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
"Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| Sonic is rapping about the Bible and the demon is cringing at the power of the Word.
We're not even a quarter done with this thread yet. It's a little to early for new titles.

edit: I remember that other one! I guess it was not early enough. :p

Retro

I remember that other one! I guess it was not early enough. :p

Yep, just over 1000 posts in.
2ng9i.png

/shudder

Yeah, this broke me. All the fetish crap is whatever, no matter how disgusting it is to. I can just think "What if I got off to Sonic characters completely inside other Sonic characters? I'd probably draw this too."

This though... I've spent 10 minutes trying to form an appropriate thought in regards to this, but I cannot perceive it.

CorvoSol

As an active Mormon, I'm not sure if I should be happy that Brony Mormon Fanart is all that gets posted here, or not.

I mean, given the contents of this thread, brony Mormon stuff is like, super tame to me. If it was like, an inflated horse version of Moroni with a hedgecat Joseph Smith in its stomach, then yeah, I could see myself upset, confused, or mildly offended, but as it stands, thank the Lord this is all I'm seeing.

That said: STRANGE WORLD OF ALEX MAC anyone?

Link Man

Banned
As an active Mormon, I'm not sure if I should be happy that Brony Mormon Fanart is all that gets posted here, or not.

I mean, given the contents of this thread, brony Mormon stuff is like, super tame to me. If it was like, an inflated horse version of Moroni with a hedgecat Joseph Smith in its stomach, then yeah, I could see myself upset, confused, or mildly offended, but as it stands, thank the Lord this is all I'm seeing.

That said: STRANGE WORLD OF ALEX MAC anyone?

Take your pick:

http://chronorin.deviantart.com/gallery/11454138

Edit: Also, thanks to you, I now know that there is a broadway-style musical called "The Book of Mormon".

KBAFourthtime said:
This is Shirley the Loon's nephew reading the Book Mormon.

Shirley the Loon (though not pictured) belongs to Warner Bros. Inc.
E.D. and art belong to me.

WD6Yj.jpg

Go here to read the the other parts to it. Because I'm sure you're all dying to read what happens next!
Since it's deviant art, there's probably going to be NSFW thumbnails about in that link.

Sielys

Naruto Dilbert being crucified.

Sometimes just saying it out loud helps me come to terms.
dilbertnarutoreligion.png

I wonder if there's more Dilbert fanart. I'll have to check later.

Top Bottom