• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

ErichWK

sonamy__faded_back_to_light_by_xxfiery666xx-d5imsbf.jpg

Synopsis:

Sonic dated Amy for a couple of years and he gave her a locket as a gift. Later, Sonic cheated on Amy for Sally and he crudely breaks up with her via text message like a coward (he's afraid that Amy would murder him with her hammar). This left Amy completely heartbroken; for months, she became an alcoholic and a pill addict. When she was walking down at the park, Amy surprisingly saw Sonic proposing to Sally and she became even more devasted and heartbroken. Her pain was very excruciating, she decided to commit suicide by stabbing herself in the heart and slitting her wrists. To make matters worst... she's pregnant.

Sonic then found Amy's suicide note and locket next to his bed and he felt sudden guilt for cheating on Amy and leaving her in such misery. In the middle of the night, Sonic decided to take a stroll through the park; that's where he found Amy... dead. He tried to get help and save her, but sadly he's too late. Sonic not only lost one, but two lives: Amy and her unborn baby daughter. He, despite that Amy is no more, apologizes to her for what he has done and he promises to stay with her forever. Back home, Sonic talked to everyone (who are very concerned about Amy's disappearance) about her. When Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Tikal, Silver, Blaze, Shadow, and Rouge heard all about her suicide and Sonic being the reason why, they now despised him. When Sally walks in, they told her, in rage and sorrow, about it and Sonic confesses about Amy's pregnancy to her (that he's the father of her child). Sally then held a grudge and she breaks off the engagement. She, along with the rest of the gang, left him, and Sonic was all alone. With nothing but anger, shame, and guilt, Sonic decided to kill himself by slitting his wrists in the bathtub and drowning himself.

Sonic wakes up to find himself in heaven... which is where he finally reunites to Amy. Not only they got back together, Sonic met his new daughter Lavender, and they became a family. Sonic returns the locket and Amy decided to give it to Lavender.

Sonic and Amy Rose (c) to SEGA and Sonic Team
Lavender the Hedgehog is made up by me

DO NOT STEAL

Transformation pictures are the best.

The one of a guy turning into Twilight Sparkle has a phase where he's cursing god as he loses the last vestige of his humanity, and then a completely apathetic 90% Twilight before she walks away bored.

Self-insert Pony art are the worst. I speak as a fan of MLP, and formerly of Sonic (before I realized how fucking crazy the fandom was): People, no one cares about your OC meeting the Mane Ponies. They wouldn't care, and neither do I.

/bitter burro

Rapstah

That's a rather odd reason. Surely there's something more to NeoGAF for you than the "Jesus, that's disgusting, do people really get off to that?" thread. Right?

This is probably one of the best threads on GAF. It's always entirely on topic and has a lot of content.

I signed up for Neogaf because of this thread. And the fact this photo was so large and I had to scroll down, made the reality that she is a giant stomping poor defenseless citizens absolutely hilarious.

Has anyone gone to Deviant-Art and searched "[your name] The Hedgehog"? I get this wonderful Gem.

Mine is a skunk. Jeffrey the skunk. He looks like a loser.

Well, I am a long-time lurker, but I figured I should start posting some of the more interesting things I found. However, first this one, that I cannot decide is cool, or just plain crazy.. Madworld meets Mario(and Sonic, because why not?)!

It seem No More Heroes does have its bizarre fans, but even that bad things, I still laugh!
But is it bad art? I don't know anymore

Moe indeed...

Top Bottom