• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

ibc0cz1JpY1Rmj.png

and can anyone safely describe the above video pls

Retro

The human mind is incredibly fucked up

If it helps restore your faith in humanity a little, take comfort in knowing that a lot of these people don't even think of themselves as human anymore. Channeling their inner fox/cat/pokemon, I guess.

Also, this...

...is insanity put to paper. Everything about this drawing screams "Mental illness" and Tails there looks like he's begging for someone to end his suffering. Absolutely ghastly, but I suppose it has to be said that at least his diaper isn't soiled. It's a sad testament to the horribleness of this thread that I can find a silver lining in... THAT.

CorvoSol

WHY. I mean, I don't know, the soulless eyes, the soundless movement, the crazy jaggy hair. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY. The fact that he introduces this CGI horse as "I just met someone special and I think you'll like her." WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHY.

Won't somebody, anybody please explain how grown men are becoming physically attracted to CARTOON HORSES?

Oh, I forgot to mention, the people are replaced by monkeys. And the monkey that adopts Rainbow Dash is monkey Batman. And the Joker... I'll let it be a surprise.

Lafawnda is the legitimately only interesting character in this.

I COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THAT MOMENT.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So why exactly are those people obsessed with diapers? Did they never learn to use the toilet since they got out of their baby years?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If it helps restore your faith in humanity a little, take comfort in knowing that a lot of these people don't even think of themselves as human anymore. Channeling their inner fox/cat/pokemon, I guess.
This falls apart after two seconds of thought.

Alternate suggestion: Take inspiration from a few gentlemen named Joel, Mike, Crow, and Tom Servo. Embrace it.

Rapstah

So why exactly are those people obsessed with diapers? Did they never learn to use the toilet since they got out of their baby years?

I guess the justification goes babies are cute => babies use diapers => diapers are the majority of what makes babies cute => I am already slightly attracted to [OTHER PART OF FAN ART] so I might as well draw that and include diapers or defenseless, weak things are sexually arousing to me => diapers to me carry the meaning of defenselessness from babies (although I am not necessarily attracted to babies sexually) => I am already slightly attracted to [OTHER PART OF FAN ART] so I might as well draw that and include diapers.

Edit: This is talking about actual diaper fetishism, by the way, before someone feels pointed out by this.

n8

Unconfirmed Member

I think it has to do with vulnerability and immaturity. Maybe other points.
They feel good; being as useless as a baby.

Top Bottom