• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

journey_by_zeeclaw-d4szza1.jpg

deep

oh for fuck's sake

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I mean...I don't get these fetishes. Like, okay, sexy attire makes sense, selective revelation of the body excites the imagination. Bondage isn't my bag, but at least I understand it, power dyanmics are a fundamental part of being human and I can see why playing around with physical restraints and submission can be arousing. But diapers? Morbid obesity? Giant people? I genuinly don't understand what in the minds of the artist or the viewer these pictures speak to.

I mean...I don't get these fetishes. Like, okay, sexy attire makes sense, selective revelation of the body excites the imagination. Bondage isn't my bag, but at least I understand it, power dyanmics are a fundamental part of being human and I can see why playing around with physical restraints and submission can be arousing. But diapers? Morbid obesity? Giant people? I genuinly don't understand what in the minds of the artist or the viewer these pictures speak to.

But what's more powerful than a Sarah Palin so huge she can swallow not-France?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Those foot fetish pics are.....disturbing.

The most disturbing one I've ever seen was earlier in this thread. A furry character with a look of ecstasy on his face taped to the bottom of Sonic the Hedgehog's unnaturally human sweaty foot as Sonic is about to set off running through Green Hill Zone

I don't fucking get it man

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wires get crossed.

IN THE DEFENSE OF ALL HUMANKIND...

Some of the more well-rendered bits of fanart are possibly commissions where the artist's main motivation is a bunch of hollah dollars.

It might help you sleep at night that the artist didn't go through art school with the intention of refining their softcore foot/diaper craft.

IN THE DEFENSE OF ALL HUMANKIND...

Some of the more well-rendered bits of fanart are possibly commissions where the artist's main motivation is a bunch of hollah dollars.

It might help you sleep at night that the artist didn't go through art school with the intention of refining their softcore foot/diaper craft.

Like a mob doctor. Or an ex-military hitman

Damn it Mario fans, don't lower yourselves to Sonic fan levels.

Impossible. After the girl "married" Sonic and wanted to eat his vomit, no one can surpass them.

The best anyone could ever manage would be a tie... and it looks like the My Little Pony guys are taking a run at it.

Top Bottom