• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Toa TAK

Banned
CHEEZMO™;46618746 said:
ts42MOE.jpg

Jesus.

Word. Primeape is way cooler than Ambipom and Infernape.

Damn straight and then you have to consider they also tackled the pig side of things with Emboar.

So did anyone else notice the crushed stickman below Tail's Turd filled diaper? Actually i'm not sure if it's Tails or an exciting original character.

CorvoSol

Damn straight and then you have to consider they also tackled the pig side of things with Emboar.

So did anyone else notice the crushed stickman below Tail's Turd filled diaper? Actually i'm not sure if it's Tails or an exciting original character.

Here we were, having a moment, talking about how cool a Pig-Monkey was, and you make me go back and look at that picture and consider its meaning.

WHY

CorvoSol

I'm genuinely curious as to what Bernard's reaction will be. Looks like he hasn't actually seen what was going on yet.

I want to say absolute horror followed by immediate suicide/removing his eyes a la Oedipus Rex, but it's more likely he'll reveal he has always been into diapers and they become some kind of OT3 because that's how this works in these things.

Ein Bear

The well drawn ones freak me out the most. I think it's just the idea that actual talent went into making something so horrific.

TCRS

Banned
oh god.. reminds of that forum discussion with reusing diapers or something. internet kiddies are so fucked up haha.

Top Bottom