• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Yeah. This is more suited for like bonus steam or those awkward middle of the night runs. This is when the MMX should have been, not as late as it was yesterday. People are like just settle in from work or school and whatnot, probably the best time for high traffic and gaining more donations. AC is just an odd choice for a prime timeslot like this. Weird.

AC is very popular, maybe even more people will discover AGDQ if they see AC in the list in twitch

Coonce

Face of the dude sitting behind the couple during the proposal

DazzlingWhichFruitfly.gif

The run may not be very interesting but I can appreciate that people really thought hard about how to run a game like AC. It shows off the diversity of the speedrunning community.

Routing, finding glitches, setups and small optimizations is half of what speedrunning is all about.

I watched a 10 hour Harvest Moon 64 run recently. Hype as hell

Brashnir

This AC text noise is going to make me insane if this run doesn't end soon.

edit - and as I type that, it ends. Was barely watching.

Blizzard

Banned
I've never played Animal Crossing, but I love the little fanfare from Villager's final smash Smash 4.

Doot doo doo doo doo doooooooo *BOOM*

Just got done watching the DKC2 run, my god that was awesome! Have to see the Ninja Gaiden run now since everyone's raving about it :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The map thing was cool in Animal Crossing.

Love that Mario 64 file select music. And the Bowser level music too :)

SamuraiX-

Why is the Arkham City speedrun supposedly so much better than Arkham Asylum?

I thought most people are pushing for Arkham Asylum despite Arkham City getting more at this point. Arkham City is actually only leading by like $150 at this point. I expect somebody to rock things up and dump $500-$1000 into Arkham Asylum at the last second. lol

Top Bottom