• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Who approved this

fire everyone that had the chance to stop this

kF93N8g.png

cerulily

I feel bad for him because the schedule planners thought it was a good idea to allow it during prime time on the first day.

Just think of all the ~40 minute games that this beat out...
But seriously, any cursory research should have shown how bad this game is to run, blue shells are EVERYWHERE. If you're going to be constantly punished for 1st place, it's just not going to be a fun watch,

So is this going to,be basically just a video playback or does the computer actually play the game in real time?
They have pre-computed the inputs but the game will run in real time.

If you ever played one of those games where you could record a relatively small replay file, that's basically this file forged, except for the whole system.

Jay RaR

I think their website is down, I wanted to see if anybody is running Sonic Boom: RoL

also the stream self-destructing during this run is kind of making it amusing

Late comment, but this is AWESOME Games Done Quick, and no one wants to see a bad game on here.

DSS is in AGDQ and has speedran RoL, maybe it might appear in a bonus block?
prolly not

Mario Kart Wii was a strange choice to schedule at this prime time slot on the first day, it seems like it would have been better slotted early morning/late at night at a later day, or even in the bonus stream. It was OK, but didn't provide any of the fun tricks or energy that a game at this time should.

Mario Kart Wii was a strange choice to schedule at this prime time slot on the first day, it seems like it would have been better slotted early morning/late at night at a later day, or even in the bonus stream. It was OK, but didn't provide any of the fun tricks or energy that a game at this time should.

Bonus stream will not have any speedrunning.

Top Bottom