• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Asylum 1:44, about 5 minutes off the current WR but I ran that time on console compared to PC.

City i'm still learning, the DLC I can clear in about 22 minutes.

Blackgate HD I ran a few times, not really a good speedrun.

Origins I own but not really played.

Do you pretty much always do a run in one sitting?

Dambrosi

Banned
I was just about to post "Please let that horrible crackling sound be the cast and not my PC", and I see from the replies on this page that it is the cast. Thank God for that.

Aaaaaaaand there it is again. Makes me nervous. Just restart the stream if it gets too bad, nobody cares about Mario Kart Wii. :p

jnWake

This run has been terrible, 80% because of the bad stream quality (framedrops and sounds glitches) and 20% because of choking.

A shame, but MKWii was never very good. They should've gone with MK8.

Nanashrew

Banned
Asylum 1:44, about 5 minutes off the current WR but I ran that time on console compared to PC.

City i'm still learning, the DLC I can clear in about 22 minutes.

Blackgate HD I ran a few times, not really a good speedrun.

Origins I own but not really played.

Blindfold 1CC when? :p

Haha. I don't think I'll ever be that good :p. But I am having a lot of fun whittling down my time. I currently have a 0'06"33 on Gabby Jay which was really hard to do! I'm still a newbie.

When I hear Mario Kart Speedrun I BZZRRZTT ZZRRT BRRRT ZZZZZZZZZTTTT

I think like wow I wonder if he manipulates the game's logic or laps the guy in first place or somehow shuts off items or finishes the race in like 3 seconds with a glitch.

Nope to all

I think their website is down, I wanted to see if anybody is running Sonic Boom: RoL

also the stream self-destructing during this run is kind of making it amusing

Nanashrew

Banned
I haven't refreshed the schedule page so I still have the list if anyone is curious on what's next or who's playing what later.

I think their website is down, I wanted to see if anybody is running Sonic Boom: RoL

also the stream self-destructing during this run is kind of making it amusing

There is no Sonic Boom run this time. It released too late to make it in since games were already picked by then.

When I hear Mario Kart Speedrun I BZZRRZTT ZZRRT BRRRT ZZZZZZZZZTTTT

I think like wow I wonder if he manipulates the game's logic or laps the guy in first place or somehow shuts off items or finishes the race in like 3 seconds with a glitch.

Nope to all

MK64 has more interesting speedrun tech then wii, in fact I think MK8 has better speedrun strats.

Top Bottom