• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Omnicent

TF was an amazing way to start the event. Great run, great commentary, lots of money raised. Perfect beginning to what should be an excellent event.

lol8

Maybe I just don't know enough about kart racing games, but they seem like a really strange choice to speedrun.

check these out https://www.youtube.com/user/MK8Records
MK (well 8 anyways) can be very fast and entertaining when doing time trials. Rainbow road's are pretty crazy (I swear they are going to fall off)

...I don't see the bad games. Are they after the Megaman block? idk

Yep they're the games after the Megaman block. There aren't really any big names, just seems like a bunch of really shitty NES/SNES era games.

Floating Runner to The Last Ninja is Awful games done quick block.

Nicktals

Banned
Is the guy who ran Viewtiful Joe last year doing anything this year? That was my favorite, and would love to catch him run again.

While waiting for the stram to come back, I browsed some other streams and there's a girl with massive cleavage playing wow. One guy just donated 100$. Wtf??

While waiting for the stram to come back, I browsed some other streams and there's a girl with massive cleavage playing wow. One guy just donated 100$. Wtf??

That's the top 50 channels on twitch for you, they are either that or a real pro doing a good job but usually the former.

A lot of twitch streamers are supported by cash whales.

Top Bottom