• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Escalario

Banned
411e9a071f3fab573d73d1563634930e90b4166e_full.jpg

Is anybody else on the goddamn Wii U?

Every single time I load the Twitch Channel I get the following pop up message:

"Because of the size of this page, not all of the page could be displayed.

Try reloading the page?

CANCEL RELOAD"

It doesn't matter what freaking button I press, the page still reloads and I'm stuck in that cycle

Anyone see Reynad's streams when he uses the text-to-voice? I'm surprised that this isn't INFINITELY more racist and horrible than this.

HOW DO YOU CONNECT A SNES TO ETHERNET????????

They didn't have to. TASBot is receiving input from a laptop that is connected to (and reading from) twitch Chat, and TASBot is simply replaying the input in a manner that the twitch chat app they programmed on the SNES can render.

And here comes the giant penis spam

Tambini

Try reloading the page?

CANCEL RELOAD"

It doesn't matter what freaking button I press, the page still reloads and I'm stuck in that cycle

add /mobile to the end of the url, it loads the mobile site which works way better

They got Twitch chat working on a fucking super game boy using pokemon red, but Twitch chat doesn't even work on Wii U... Nintendo please...

By the way, I don't think he was connecting his snes to the internet, I think the tasbot was essentially just printing what it was told to print via an external source, but I'm not sure of that.

Try reloading the page?

CANCEL RELOAD"

Use the front page. I got that error, too.

Cody_D165

Banned

Try reloading the page?

CANCEL RELOAD"

type /mobile at the end of your url

bigkrev

By the way, I don't think he was connecting his snes to the internet, I think the tasbot was essentially just printing what it was told to print via an external source, but I'm not sure of that.

Yep, they were feeding it the Twitch Chat through the Controller Cables

jnWake

Try reloading the page?

CANCEL RELOAD"

You can try closing the chat.

antibolo

Banned
BTW to those who don't know, Game Boy games can legit take over the Super Game Boy and run a SNES program, the game Space Invaders used it for a bonus mini-game.

Top Bottom