• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

God I spent so many hours playing Marble Blast Ultra when it first came out. Absolutely love that game. Perfect for playing while listening to podcasts.

Have you ever donated anything?
Its for the good, not for seeing something or not.

No, I mean this was something that people specifically donated to see, they have been pushing it for the past several hours as one of those "donate X amount to see this game specifically" things.

Don't see the relevance or point in telling how much I have donated so not even gonna respond to that.

Rixa

No, I mean this was something that people specifically donated to see, they have been pushing it for the past several hours as one of those "donate X amount to see this game specifically" things.

Don't see the relevance or point in telling how much I have donated so not even gonna respond to that.

Sorry I didnt know you were referring to this being shown or not (didnt know there was bid war). I thought it was general saying about donations. Iam sorry to misunderstand you completely.

Kalor

VVVVVV was a interesting run to watch. I can see how it might not be interesting if you never played the game but I enjoyed seeing the game broke in ways I've never seen before.

MaxiLive

People donated money in order to see this?

Most runs are set on schedules but they add donation incentive for modifiers or off-spin games such as VVVVV which wasn't an actual run and was a pure glitchfest.

Plus the whole "Save the animals" thing is just a donation war, a mini meta games to add more user interaction with the stream.

Nanashrew

Banned
Time bonuses in SA2 have a point cap. In metal harbor, you could get the fasted time possible and wind up with the lowest possible rank. You have to work for better ranks in this game so you'll need a good ring bonus, enemy or combo bonus (cool, jammin', extreme) and time bonus.

I'm really impressed with the layout this year around. The timer/slideshow incentives/and overall slickness of the overlay is their best yet imo.

Blablurn

IO0pqxZ.png

Top Bottom