• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Dares

I'm really impressed with the layout this year around. The timer/slideshow incentives/and overall slickness of the overlay is their best yet imo.

I know Bruno (a Dota caster/host/programmer) came to the US to help with some of the layout/back-end stuff since he loved these marathons.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I played this game obsessively back in the days, and this shit is blowing my mind. If I only knew about these skips back then D:

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
post-41349-jonah-hill73sxc.gif

Baleoce

I put the viewer list up so I don't have to deal the chat.

There's a reason i love the tablet / phone version of twitch. And it's that in landscape view its full screen with no chat, and then when a "hype" moment happens, you can still get peoples reactions by rotating your device to portrait, and then flip it back after. That way you bypass all of the shite and still get to enjoy certain big moments.

There's a reason i love the tablet / phone version of twitch. And it's that in landscape view its full screen with no chat, and then when a "hype" moment happens, you can still get peoples reactions by rotating your device to portrait, and then flip it back after. That way you bypass all of the shite and still get to enjoy certain big moments.

I put the viewer list up so I don't have to deal the chat.

You know that there is a little (arrow) button on the top next to the chat to hide the chat?

Edit: not fast enough ;-)

Mupod

Fuck, I want to watch f-zero but it's hard at work.

Also whenever GAF goes down the first thing I do is check news sites to be sure half life 3 wasn't just announced.

Came back from seeing my mom at the hospital and saw both GAF and the stream were done (that was on my end) and got bummed. Wanted some cheering up and now they're both back. Awesome.

Sorry for the BibleThump but my mother passed away (follow up to yesterday's post) this morning at around 11.

Let's enjoy some kick ass games and make some money for Cancer Prevention guys :)

Rapstah

Is anyone getting the Twitch ads? I haven't seen a single one and I don't have Adblock on or anything. I used to get them on other Twitch streams but haven't watched any for a couple of months.

Top Bottom