• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

OH, and before I forget. If anyone wants to invite me to the Gaf Chat, my username is JRED1216. I'd much prefer it to the standard (and trashy) Twitch chat.

Gurrry

Speed runs of great games + great commentary really hits the spot.

Speed runs of bad games + bad/little commentary really bums me out.

Its truly a balancing act.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't remember this happening before with me on Twitch, but it's annoying: I keep having ads cut in, which crank the volume up to max instead of the level I had, and then I mute the ads, and then when the game comes back it's muted. At that point, neither muting nor unmuting nor changing the quality does anything. I then have to reload the stream which of course...plays another ad.

It would be nice if the ad just stayed muted if the stream was muted, instead of maxing the volume. It would be even nicer if I could get stream audio back after the fact. Unless I'm just missing something. Maybe sometimes the stream is quiet and I only THINK the sound went out permanently.

Gurrry

that sort of commentary and dynamic with the couch really does make for such a good run. great stuff.

its such a great form of entertainment too.. the chemistry has to be there, but when it is, its money.

runs like that are what make this event so unique and something that i look forward to each time.

nynt9

I forgot to pay attention, what was that streamer's twitch ID? gotta follow him

Also was anything else said about the anonymous $20 grand donation?

"I wanna be the Boshy" run is a must watch

I wanna rewatch that, is there an upload of it?

Top Bottom