• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Macheezmo

I forgot to pay attention, what was that streamer's twitch ID? gotta follow him

Also was anything else said about the anonymous $20 grand donation?
Gamej06. He's been one of my favorite runners to watch on twitch. Very entertaining and always PG

the comments about there being more energy in the room are spot on. makes it so much more enjoyable as a viewer. glad the energy is up at the start of this run too.

That women to the left of the runner (on runner's right) looks like she takes this VERY seriously! All business!

Angry-WWE-Girl.gif

she's all grown up!

Good to see Calebhart there, hope he does well on his MMX run after playing it so much on his stream.

I believe he had a shirtless donation incentive last time lol.

And now they're all I can see.

Thanks.

edit: alternate answer: YOU.

Yeah, god dammit. I thought he was talking about the people right behind the runner who say something to each other every so often, but nope, the ones in the way back are talking nonstop and now I can't stop looking.

Edit: well now she left, but now he is just showing off his armpits, so I don't know whats worse.

The1Ski

Mitchflowerpower

so good!

Sidenote: I really hate when the chat calls "choke" or any other of the bullshit. Anyone know if the twitch stream is broadcast in the hall?

Twitch chat = sludge

Xeteh

Mitchflowerpower

so good!

Sidenote: I really hate when the chat calls "choke" or any other of the bullshit. Anyone know if the twitch stream is broadcast in the hall?

Twitch chat = sludge

Do yourself a favor and just close/ignore twitch chat. It is a single organism that is pure garbage.

Mitchflowerpower is godlike.

Helmholtz

Mitchflowerpower

so good!

Twitch chat = sludge
I have no idea how you guys leave chat on. I always hide it for every stream I watch on twitch.

Top Bottom