• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
it's a good thing she didn't say no and SEQUENCE BREAK his heart

AMIRITE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously congratulations to them

Baleoce

47296.jpg

Congrats Alan Ruck.

Blizzard

Banned
THANK GOD SHE SAID YES

Donation incentive to name babies, please.

Side note, that was cute, but I'm really not a fan of huge public proposals unless both parties agree. Like proposing to someone on live TV -- it sort of forces them to either say yes, or humiliate you in front of thousands of people.

Bl@de

Everything about the event is great and this tops it. Love to see people coming together for charity to enjoy the games they love with others and thousands watching. No hate, no console wars and stupid stuff. This shows whats great about this hobby. Great couple of says.

Jokab

using the pressure of public settings can a two edge sword, it would have been terrible if it backfired.

Yeah honestly no one in their right mind would say no in that situation. It might backfire later. I'd have to imagine he was pretty damn sure of himself before deciding to go through with it though.

Cody_D165

Banned
fuck I shouldnt have turned the chat back on because I saw a few people spamming

"Keep her away from Stiv"

LMAOOOOOOOO

I shouldnt be laughing that's terrible

Donation incentive to name babies, please.

Side note, that was cute, but I'm really not a fan of huge public proposals unless both parties agree. Like proposing to someone on live TV -- it sort of forces them to either say yes, or humiliate you in front of thousands of people.

It could have been like that one guy at the basketball game. It still makes me feel sorry for that guy. Thankfully it wasn't.

Public marriage proposals always make me cringe, always think they're a horrible thing to spring on someone.

I'm also worried that they just say yes not to embarrass them, and then off camera or whatever the person being proposed to kinda just tells them that :/ I'm a pessimist..

fuck I shouldnt have turned the chat back on because I saw a few people spamming

"Keep her away from Stiv"

LMAOOOOOOOO

I shouldnt be laughing that's terrible

OOOOOH You went there!

Can you imagine the wedding too?
Priest: I now propose you man and wife.
SpikeVegeta *in the back*: Sorry to interrupt this segment but we just, a $100 donation from FrankerZ "When's Marvel"?

Top Bottom