• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

evilalien

...why did he even read that?

Poor usedpizza; the commentators are just rimming him

These guys are entirely focused on the marathon and I seriously doubt that all of them are up to date on current events. It just slipped through the cracks in the filtering unfortunately.

Yeah, missed it too. What happened?

It was a thinly veiled racist message about the France murders today basically referring to muslims as "cancer".

These guys are entirely focused on the marathon and I seriously doubt that all of them are up to date on current events. It just slipped through the cracks in the filtering unfortunately.

It was a thinly veiled racist message about the France murders today basically referring to muslims as "cancer".

Holy crap. That's pretty horrible.

Didn't it just say "12 frenchmen were already killed this year by cancer"? It still probably shouldn't have been read, just because it's not the right platform for that... but i'd much rather interpret it as calling murderous gunmen a cancer (which they are) than 1 billion muslims.

Also bummed I missed the proposal... can't wait till the archived vid is up!

Blizzard

Banned
0xwas was doing good early, but they're about 14 seconds behind now if I'm counting correctly. That trick they tried earlier didn't work out.

TUSR

Banned
thanks butters..

btw.: how do you do those icons/faces in the twitch stream?

which?
bQkQxiS.png

Oh man they just had to make Kirby hardlock again at the very end (this time what happens if you enter the final stage of Milky Way Wishes while the sleep powerup is active).

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah fine umihara whatever, but if the Tetris Grandmaster exhibition is what I think it is then hnnnnggg bring it onnn!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Also Sayonara Umihara Kawase is on NA and UK 3DS eShop under Yumi's Odd Odyssey.
Vita version is also coming out in Japan that includes the game ran and also new stages for Sayonara.

Top Bottom