• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Kumubou

awwwww yeaaaah, TGM on deck. Anyone who hasn't seen this version of Tetris, prepare to have your head explode.

don't forget to buy yumi's odd odyssey on 3ds eshop and join the almost dozen of other players on the online leaderboards
Isn't it coming to the Vita as well? Now it can be on two platforms for no one to buy! :< Seriously under-appreciated series, and that run is about 4334643634643% harder than it looked, the movement in Umihara Kawase is bonkers.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I see fedora guy wants to be a .gif.

Hyped for the next few hours, great lineup. Now let's play some Tetris motherfuckers!

Any recommendations which runs to watch? Watched Boshy, Kaizo Mario, Morrowind, DKC 2, AvP, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and SMB Lost Levels so far.

jett

D-Member
a wild blueglass appears

The choice of music they have playing in these intermissions is really nice. This is Lagoon I believe.

Mid-run nonsense has always been the best anyway. The SGDQ monitor is probably the most popular GDQ-related thing other than Blueglass.

I know Tetris Type A is just a Russian folk song, but god is it so catchy and instantly recognizable as Tetris music.

Probably one of the most iconic songs in gaming.

COME ON AND SLAM!!!

Come+on+and+slam+brave+default+now+comes+with+the_952a4a_5037763.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
This is the second time today Spring Yard Zone started playing and I immediately started reciting the Duane & BrandO rap

Toad.T

Banned
What are the top runs from today? Did they move the schedule around as well? Because I think it's supposed to be Umihara Kawase now, right?

Vorpal

I just don't know how these guys are able to basically carry on a conversation and answer questions while they're doing this. HOW

Top Bottom