• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Dimmle

Anyone seeing anything they like right now who has not played Undertale already should stop this stream and go pick it up, for real.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
latest

Onion-San will live on in our hearts.

Yeah I am not paying too close attention to avoid too many spoilers. I guess genocide run was the wrong way to start this.

Genocide run is the hardest mode by far but it's really hard to trigger without a guide, most likely you'll just do a neutral run unless you've looked up how to trigger it.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Dude you'll love this game man

get out of the stream now and pick it upppp

Oh, I've played it and agree. I've never not dated Papyrus, so the change caught me off guard. Seeing "hangout" instead of "dating" made me do a double take. That and the total skip at the colored tile puzzle.

Aikidoka

Napstablook is rude as fuck.

Remind me how to delete my undertale save data? I wanna start again but on a pacifict run of sorts

You only need to do that if you've done a Genocide run. In that case, you have to delete the appdata manually. in the steam subfolder

Apathy

watching that duck tales race (and the mario bros races) really made me love blechy as a guy on the couch that was knowledgeable and interesting to listen to

ScribbleD

Insane run w the amount of hard tricks he's hitting first try. Plus the game itself and commentary is a treat. Fantastic way to end the marathon.

Yeah I'm going to do that now that I know all this. It's a shame that you can't just start a new game without deleting registry data. That's really dumb.

I think you should be fine as you didn't beat the game, but somebody could correct me. There's story stuff for the save files though

Top Bottom