• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Ca5FELkUEAEpQ6U.jpg:large
Nice shot.

If he's not Green Lantern he's doing a damn good job of milking this for exposure.

PS: What was it like working with Zack Snyder?

DA: It was interesting. He was a cool guy. I don't know if people know this, but he's really big about fitness on set, even as far as catering. So, he's always encouraging healthy food, which is great. He even makes you do push-ups in between takes.

He is very serious about those pushups.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm playing A Realm Reborn and I can't concentrate keep looking and refreshing this thread.

rokero

the woman who tweeted she saw the trailer says they show wonder woman using her lasso plz be true, I wanna see more of WW in action

Ahasverus

You guys if I were you I'd stop posting until something is dropped. We shouldn't kill this thread before the trailer and it's probably coming tomorrow. Well if you wish so lol. Wake me up when Snyder da Gawd pours his blessing upon us, the unworthy.

Magwik

Banned
You guys if I were you I'd stop posting until something is dropped. We shouldn't kill this thread before the trailer and it's probably coming tomorrow. Well if you wish so lol. Wake me up when Snyder da Gawd pours his blessing upon us, the unworthy.

The thread is doomed anyways

strafer

I'm too scared to let go.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

there's a dc cinematic universe thread...

Loxley

This is one of the first threads I read regularly when I was lurking. It should close the day the movie premiers.

GAF policy is to close threads once they reach 20,000 posts - which we're about three pages away from. Since the movie is so close, I think the next logical step would be to just shift all of our BVS discussion to the DCEU thread until it's time for the OT.

Well in some sense it brought us the happiness of not being Gods of Egypt fans.

I like how you're implying that there's more than one of those, that's clever.

God, I would have loved a really good Egyptian Mythology flick (The Mummy doesn't count). So much cool potential there...

GAF policy is to close threads once they reach 20,000 posts - which we're about three pages away from. Since the movie is so close, I think the next logical step would be to just shift all of our BVS discussion to the DCEU thread until it's time for the OT.

Ah, did not know that. To help reach that goal, I still think they should cast Charlie Hunnam for Oliver Queen if they include him in the Justice League. I think he could make a great Green Arrow.

MTE

I dunno. I thought soft drinks like that were available everywhere, then I found out you can't even buy Mountain Dew in Ireland, so my world is a little unsteady right now.

You can get Dr. Pepper in some places in Australia, but it's all imported.
We tried making it locally many years ago, it just never caught on.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
The GMA event was cancelled.

Oh damn did not know that. If it is already playing in theaters in UK they might as well release it instead of having another situation of cam footage going in the internet. The wait is hard.

Penguin

While you folks await a new trailer, here's an interview with Jesse from Playboy

http://www.playboy.com/articles/jesse-eisenberg-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice

ON WORKING WITH CAVILL AND AFFLECK:
“They’re both very smart, funny people. They were wonderful to work with because we were all sort of adjusting things to make the scenes as good as they could be. Henry has already played Superman in another movie so he has such a strong idea of his character. That was fun for me because I could play with that. Ben Affleck is also very sharp. Doing this was a lot of fun because the three of us like to improvise, changing dialogue and all. But it was also strange for me: I have a lot of respect for both of them and yet my character mocks them both a lot in the movie. But that was just the nature of the thing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom