• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lux bombed hard. Long set ups aren't a bad thing if A) the payoff and punch is good and B) the round is cohesive. Lux didn't have any of that. He was all over the place, and doing some of the same wordplay over and over.

That was not a good round.

LL FOOL J LMAOOO

King of the Dot>>>>>>>>>this event

I'm sorry but this is fail on arrival..if buddens/don don't deliver then it's curtains.
When KotD does 5 minute rounds for all of their title matches, it's just as bad.

m23

King of the Dot>>>>>>>>>this event

I'm sorry but this is fail on arrival..if buddens/don don't deliver then it's curtains.

Yeah, this event looks way too forced. They should have done it as a more authentic battle rap event.

Furyous

This battle was surprisingly wack.

I got it 1-1 heading into the third. I'm leaning towards Lux in the third just because Mook isn't hitting as hard as he could.

RP912

Banned
Yeah, this event looks way too forced. They should have done it as a more authentic battle rap event.

Thats what I thought it was going to be...but the moment I saw the 106 n park stage I knew it was going to be a doozy but holy crap :/.

Should have done this in an auditorium like the good ole days.

This crowd is something else too...smh at getting hype over middle school bars.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The crowd is cheering for all the weirdest bars.

I need to see this again on cam, but I'm really disappointed. Very impressed with Mook though, he proved my predictions wrong.

Definitely worth it for the Busta GIFs though.

Tekniqs

lol I only posted that cuz I know there's a strong presence of FGC members in here.

edit: budden/hollow better bring it. Or the $20 I didn't spend was well worth it

Top Bottom