• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is fucking surreal. People going HAM for do-rag Mook with this production value.

LONG CHOPPER, THIS BITCH HOLD 32 PASSENGERS

GODDAMN

I've never watched battle rap but I always click on this thread whenever it comes up because I'm hypnotized by the gif in the OP. Could someone please give me some context on that gif?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's the time limit in these battle btw? Just got in now.
I know Hollow vs. Budden is 3:30 per round, the rest of these.. I don't know. Rex vs. Daylyt and Arsonal vs. Big T seemed similar but Lux and Mook might be closer to 5 minutes it seems.

EDIT: A lot of Lux' punches aren't hitting for me...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mook won the 2nd round within the first few bars.

I feel like Hollow did this angle so much better than Mook though. On one hand I'm glad Lux didn't reuse an angle, but on the other hand I'm not really feeling Mook using Hollows.

Yo that
loaded/safety
line

crowd loved that hippo line *smh*
I liked it.

Nitsuj23

Mook goin in damn. Lux did well in the first round, but he looks shook now

I kind of liked the hippo line lol, and the "really what he means is you got $5 I can borrow"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck, I thought we weren't going to get gimmicks from Lux :/

Mook goin in damn. Lux did well in the first round, but he looks shook now
Doesn't help that Lux always looks salty when his opponents are spitting.

seems to split this thread as well haha!

some like it, some... not so much
I mean, it's super cheesy, but that's part of the reason it hit well in the middle of his round. I thought it was one of his better punches.

This battle took a flair flop to the face :/
First round I thought it was gonna be a classic, but it's gone downhill.

Lux is kind of boring right now especially.

RP912

Banned
King of the Dot>>>>>>>>>this event

I'm sorry but this is fail on arrival..if buddens/don don't deliver then it's curtains.

Top Bottom