• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's all going to depend who goes second in this battle.
I kind of agree.

Really excited to see more dinanon because Hollow never ever disappoints, but I think I'm more excited to see what Budden will sound like in this format. I have a pretty good idea in my head though.

This event already seems like a pretty big success. Entertained crowd, packed venue, trending WW multiple times, etc. Good look if the PPV numbers are good.

fuck... the hypocritical line. I was drinking water at the time and almost died. Mook's bar was so wack I almost died.

Lux was awful too.

THE CULTCHA WON

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ibisJBwMOweTlo.png

Tekniqs

I kind of agree.

Really excited to see more dinanon because Hollow never ever disappoints, but I think I'm more excited to see what Budden will sound like in this format. I have a pretty good idea in my head though.

This event already seems like a pretty big success. Entertained crowd, packed venue, trending WW multiple times, etc. Good look if the PPV numbers are good.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

crowd needs to be better IMO. They add so much to the atmosphere of a battle and the crowd (currently) is bigging up ABC bars and complex lyrics go over their heads. Granted I'm missing references myself, but when the crowd pops off for the 'hippo' line but not Lux's 'cheese' scheme, it's not a good look.

Magik

Good lord this announcer is so annoying as can be.

And how the hell can they not have Hollow mic'd up to begin with? lol

Top Bottom