• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

The Dude

Oh man that titanfall 2 thread has some seriously deslusional people, dear God.

Anyways tho, so the thing I'm happy about the most is how well its running again on pro. I was really bumming when we lost some of that smoothness, but glad it's back to rocking.

I really hope we have a new operations map in the works fairly soon tho, I mean I play daily still regardless but really wanting some more operations love

Brohan

I rest my case haha

I literally made my current account because my wife started playing MW2 on my old account and I couldn't hack the KDR drop (This was 7 years ago when I was a foolish lad)

Now I kept my 'alt' haha

Lmao, my gf still does that from time too time. She plays some BF1 on my account too sometimes. I enjoy watching it though because somehow with her incredible aim she still manages to get a few guys in a row every now and then.

Redders

I rest my case haha

I literally made my current account because my wife started playing MW2 on my old account and I couldn't hack the KDR drop (This was 7 years ago when I was a foolish lad)

Now I kept my 'alt' haha

Why I made my multiple alt accounts haha. Redders25 is the "try hard" account, I don't remember any of the login details now though.

Sole purpose to mess about on COD, just using riot shields, knifing only etc. Along to getting a full party then hiding around the map from the enemy team. Good times.

Regards to BF1 due to dat pad my stats would be a lot higher if I made one when starting the UKps4GAF. First 50 or so games with randoms weren't that great.

Donos

Still havent used it.

Is the crossbow satisfying to use at least?

No for me. It's rather a big slingshot, with a steep drop. Rather like someone really strong throwing a grenade. Nothing like the crossbow in BF4 which had that nice sound. Still better than Mortar / repair tool.

Still better than Mortar / repair tool.
The mortar is actually back to being really good now since they greatly reduced the accuracy penalty. It's pretty close to how it was at launch, though you do still have to wait a couple seconds between shots if you want to be spot-on.

Theorry

What's the best sniper in this game?

There isnt one really. All depends on your playstyle and from where you snipe people.
And if you play in the sweetspot of the weapon. For one that is the Gewehr with a scope and for the other that is the Martini or 1895 with iron sights. Just play all of them and then you find out with wich one you do the best. :)

Theorry

untitledn1s4t.png

Pastry

Banned
I'm going to keep in saying where the fuck is my snow map until we get one. Kind of ridiculous that it's possible we won't get one until the Russia DLC

Sky87

Thanks for the confirmation, people. Got into a match with zero unlocks and thought something must be up. Now i can't matchmake or connect at all.

SHEF

Well in game I had lost my rank and guns so quit, hoping they come back.

Usually they are missing outside of the game but work in game when there are server problems; not this time.

Eskiboy

I love the MG15 (both Storm and Low Weight variants) with AA sights. Others swear by the BAR, but the clip is so small you can only kill one or two people max before reloading. I suggest trying out the MG15 with AA sights and see how you like it.

Yep, the BAR is good, but the bigger ammo clip with the MG15 has made my play much better.

Top Bottom