• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanboi said:

Pretty. BF3's one is on the same level, quality wise.

10/10 IGN US REVIEW

Is it possible to give a game an 11? If so, this would be the game that would merit that score. Metal Gear
Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a title that exceeds all of the hype that was attached to the title.

10/10 MERISTATION.COM

10/10 GAMESPOT

Quote:
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is the most technically stunning video game ever made.

10/10 SCRAWL

Quote:
"Quite Possibly The Greatest Video Game Ever Made"

10/10 GAMEPLAYER

Quote:
"gamers should be eternally grateful that such a game exists"

10/10 OFFICIAL US PLAYSTATION MAG

10/10 OFFICIAL UK PLAYSTATION MAG

10/10 OFFICIAL ITALY PLAYSTATION MAG

10/10 LEVEL (SWEDEN)

10/10 GAMESDOG

LOL

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
JonCha said:
Won't be picking this up this month because November has other games I want to play. :(

I hope SS is on your list.

It will destroy every other game this year.

Divius

Great OP, still on the fence whether or not I really want this. On one hand, it's BF3 and it is fucking awesome, on the other hand noobs and retarded players everywhere.

Manager said:
One. Not confirmed if living, probably the tank plastic one

It is DICE, we can hope for easter egg

find a secret cave a shoot a giant moving plastic dinosaur from your tank

Believe.

Argh, I just can't decide whether to risk a ban using VPN to play the SP early - sort of get it out of the way for the MP - or play it safe and wait until Thursday. I am not sure if I really want to trust Origin customer support.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dinosaur Tamer said:
Argh, I just can't decide whether to risk a ban using VPN to play the SP early - sort of get it out of the way for the MP - or play it safe and wait until Thursday. I am not sure if I really want to trust Origin customer support.

Haha same.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Gametrailers said 5 hours for the Campaign. It will probably take me longer since I take my time. I don't die very often, but I don't rush through campaigns.

Divius

What's the cheapest place to buy this for PC? I'd prefer digital and someone told me amazon was the cheapest, but Amazon Game Downloads is for US customers only :/

Kyaw

Dinosaur Tamer said:

No one is going to ban you for playing your game within the official unlock timeframes...

You might as well 'be' in Korea for the time being. ;D

derFeef

Dinosaur Tamer said:
I'll wait, better safe than sorry.

Also - not to offend anyone, but I am really not liking the thread title :(
The game title should at least be easy readable and unmodifed.

vazel

Banned
Why would you get banned for using a VPN? It'd be the same as vacationing on another country and using your Steam/Origin account there.

Ryuuga

Banned
Glad that the OT has finally arrived, but that thread title is undeniably superfluous. I'm not expecting anyone to be banned for using the VPN any more than those who decided to play on the custom service during the beta. Unless we get an official statement stating otherwise then there's no real reason to believe a ban may be a repercussion to this apparently heinous act.

jorma

is now taking requests
been watching a lot of fetuspunchers vids on youtube, and my body IS ready for this game now. Sucks i have to wait until thursday :X

edit: hrm webhallen claims they have sent my package today. would be so sweet if i got it tomorrow!

JonCha

Sn4ke_911 said:
I hope SS is on your list.

It will destroy every other game this year.

I think it has to be at this point. It wasn't originally because this 60 hours+ games need to have dedicated time, and December would be the perfect month for that.

Edit: OP was great. MGS-esque.

Paertan

I am double ready. PC and PS3 version. Now I only need to learn to play PS3 with my feet so I can play while I play.

Oh and great work on the OP Raptor

Phandy

Great OP, really good work Raptor. I cant wait to play this.
I really hope the VPN trick is viable/OK/ works. I really dont want to have to wait till the 27th (stupid UK unlock time).

tumblr_llj4amLExL1qhep2vo1_400.gif

Great OP!

FeD.nL

Atruvius said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAtGdxtcIY

PS3 Caspian Border gameplay. Some nice looking jetaction. I'm surprised by how good it looks.

Only 3 more days!

They should take out the third person camera while in jets or at least make it so that none of the alarms, reticules etc. work when in third person. You should have to look around and spot your threats in first person instead of switching to lame ass third person.

elektrixx

Banned
Is it possible to lock the game at 30FPS? I'm cool with that frame rate; I just want to get the most out of everything else.

Binabik15

Game sent me an email a couple of days ago, I hopey two copies get here not too long after the European launch.

My cat is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom