• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
jediyoshi said:
Let's do this.

uoLNk.jpg

This works.

Daigoro

shagg_187 said:
You're w... Wait a minute! Nega-Credit as in Negative credit? Well then... I "love" you too!

so you're to blame for the wait! i was wondering. im going to blame the hideous thread title on you too while we're at it.

Daigoro said:
so you're to blame for the wait! i was wondering. im going to blame the hideous thread title on you too while we're at it.
Oh God! Dammit ColonialRaptor, way to put the blame on me! That wasn't the thread title I suggested, by the way lol. I also suggested/created a 3D header. :p

The_Monk

Hey Raptor if you want to add the Trophies/Achievements list here it is:

Not on my watch
Protect Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker

Involuntary Euthanasia
Kill the 2 soldiers before the building falls on them in Uprising

The Professional
Complete the street chase in Comrades in under 2 minutes 30 seconds without dying

Army of Darkness
Shoot out the 4 lights with 4 bullets in Night Shift

Practice makes perfect
Headshot each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov

What the hell *are* you?
Take a russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place (1)

Roadkill
Kick the car to kill the soldiers in Uprising

You can be my wingman anytime
Complete Going Hunting in a perfect run

Scrap Metal
Destroy 6 enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run

Butterfly
Take down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place

Twofor
Take down 2 enemies with 1 bullet in Night Shift

Ooh-rah!
Complete the campaign story

Between a rock and a hard place
Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer

Semper Fidelis
Complete the campaign story on Hard

Push On
Reach the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run

Two-rah!
Complete all co-op missions

Lock ‘n’ Load
Unlock all unique co-op weapons

Car Lover
Complete the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus

In the nick of time
Disarm the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour

Bullseye
Reach and save the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop ‘em Like Liquid

Untouchable
Complete the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky

Army of Two
Complete all co-op missions on Hard

Ninjas
Reach the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration

Vehicle Warfare
Obtain all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons

Infantry Efficiency
Obtain all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons

Decorated
Obtain one of each ribbon in the game

It’s better than nothing!
Finish as 3rd MVP in a ranked match

Support Efficiency
Obtain all 4 support efficiency ribbons

Colonel
Achieve rank 45

1st Loser
Finish as 2nd MVP in a ranked match

Most Valuable Player
Finish as MVP in a ranked match

M.I.A
Obtain your first enemy Dog Tag

I didn't saw in the OP and I thought someone might wanna take a look at that.

Manager

derFeef said:
Weird, must only be preorders then because a friend of mine ordered it on GMG a few hours ago and he did not get a key yet.

I got my key when I pre-ordered it on the 22nd instantly, both in mail and on the checkout page. Tell him to check the keys section in the upper right corner.

They were out of keys on the 22nd but then it was impossible to buy it, the button was removed.

derFeef

Manager said:
I got my key when I pre-ordered it on the 22nd instantly, both in mail and on the checkout page. Tell him to check the keys section in the upper right corner.

They were out of keys on the 22nd but then it was impossible to buy it, the button was removed.
Thanks, will tell him to check.

Seems to be a nope:
"This game is not available for download yet. It will be on 27-Oct-2011. Any required keys will be made available on that date."

Amagon

iNvidious01 said:
they're still improving mafia 2, awesome lol.
Nice, I just beat that game yesterday and going through Joe's Adventures and Jimmy's Vendetta after that. Good game mang.

Edit: Hope they release the drivers for Mobile users.

Manager

Darklord said:
Still won't. Sigh, now I know why people don't like Origin.

People don't like it because it's not Steam. It's a new software, just like Steam it will have bugs initially.

Can't say I have heard about that problem before... try EA Chat?

Phandy

derFeef said:
Thanks, will tell him to check.

Seems to be a nope:
"This game is not available for download yet. It will be on 27-Oct-2011. Any required keys will be made available on that date."

I had that message when I pre-order about 2 days ago from GMG.
But still; the key was right underneath it anyways. It said, "you might need this key" for something. Popped it into Origin and it worked. I got it in the email as well it seems.

Love the OT! I will be getting this at midnight. My PC and I are so ready, took the day off tomorrow and I will be doing nothing but BF3 all day

Orgun

Except for the title, fantastic OP.

Weds/Thurs or Friday can't come soon enough (no idea when my copy is arriving)

A mod can change the title to whatever they want... I think I'm shitty at titles heh.

Change it to Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised.

Grokbu

Wow.

You promised a great OT, and you seriously delivered.

EDIT: Now I hope that I'll be able to get use of my second 4870. I've read of others with 4800's not benefitting from crossfire in the beta, me being one of them of course.

Woo-Fu

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:
A mod can change the title to whatever they want... I think I'm shitty at titles heh.

Change it to Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised.

Been much better suggestions than that incorrect mash-up of two memes. If you're going to do that, at least do it properly. :) Be Advised, My Body is Ready, or Be Advised, Ready Body in Your AO.

My Body is Advised is just, well, dumb.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Strafer said:
jesus christ..

Grandmaster 2

There's typos and incorrect information (Frostbite 1.0 was BC1, 1.5 was BC2, 2.0 is BC3 BF3), so no. No where close for someone that's been spending two months on this.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Woo-Fu said:
Been much better suggestions than that incorrect mash-up of two memes. If you're going to do that, at least do it properly. :) Be Advised, My Body is Ready, or Be Advised, Ready Body in Your AO.

My Body is Advised is just, well, dumb.

I'm insulted :(

Manager

From review thread:
Metalmurphy said:
Wait... Gametrailers said that there's no boats on the PC version but they're on the console? What?

Is this true or is it just Gametrailers being gametrailers?

Must be wrong right?

edit
Apparently it was a missunderstanding.

iNvid02

supersaw said:
Dammit 27th, I had 25th drummed into my head for months and now getting shafted 2 extra days.

you can pass the release date check on 25th like other countries, just gotta use a VPN
so the game thinks your in one of those places and voila, you'll be playing on 25th

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAOJmPioZOg

also found these on reddut

dice hq
Ahmqd.jpg

remove bf3 beta from origin
beEDQ.png

CozMick

Banned
Absolutely bloody amazing OT.

It should be noted that the Limited Edition in the UK also includes the Back to Karkand expansion pack without having to pre-order :)

haikira

Really nice OP.

Just wondering. Is the VPN trick going to be any good for multiplayer, or would your ping just be too bad with it? Is it more for getting the single player going early?

GrizzNKev

Banned
haikira said:
Really nice OP.

Just wondering. Is the VPN trick going to be any good for multiplayer, or would your ping just be too bad with it? Is it more for getting the single player going early?

We'll have to wait and see. Might be some official local servers up already like there were for consoles.

CozMick said:
Absolutely bloody amazing OT.

It should be noted that the Limited Edition in the UK also includes the Back to Karkand expansion pack without having to pre-order :)

The Limited Edition is the pre-order edition. If you're getting the Limited Edition and you didn't preorder the game it just means they had excess stock.

ACE 1991 said:
So if I want to preorder the PC version where is the cheapest?

Bee.com for £29. (I know you're probably American, but you should state it :p)

iNvid02

GrizzNKev said:
We'll have to wait and see. Might be some official local servers up already like there were for consoles.

you only need the VPN active when doing the release date check, after that your fine.

servers should be up, twitter post today said there would be intermittent connection for FIFA 12 due to servers being upgraded for BF3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom