• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

I think I'm going to go back and play bc2 from now on. It's broken but not as frustrating as bf3s mechanics.

iD1S7ZPi0qfSp.gif

I think I'm going to go back and play bc2 from now on. It's broken but not as frustrating as bf3s mechanics.

What? Noooooooo.

I was the guy who was unsure of BF3 in the first few weeks it came out, and I was saying BC2 was better. Now I'm a True Believer. You can't become that guy.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Man, some truly awful games tonight. The teams we ended up on were just soooo awful that they didn't seem to know their ass from their objective. We could cap every objective, just to lose them ALL in a matter of seconds. Terrible, awful games...

LordCanti

Had to deal with a puppy and couldn't make it till the very end. Good couple of games nonetheless guys.

I agree though; Randoms are terrible, and they ruin all games all the time.

Riggs

Banned
I'd love to play with you guys sometime but GAF server is always 0 when I am on. Add me if you want, CapTNRiggz on origin.

anyone wanna do the last 2 co-op missions. I'm MrPing1000 on battlelog too.

I swear I've never seen so many retards trying to do drop em like liquid.

STOP SHOOTING BEFORE YOU ARE TOLD YOU MORONS!

mr_nothin

Banned
No one plays on the GAF server. We don't talk about the GAF server. There is no GAF server.

Hmmm
Since the GAF server is still up and nobody's even playing on it, I'm wondering if we could do some experimental settings. I could head the job!

scogoth

What server does everyone in GAF play in? Or is it just a community decision when folks are online?

The latter. Add all the gaf members in the active platoon, which is basically buttersticko and doomed, and join whatever server they are playing.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
I just applied to join the platoon. Who runs it?

That'd be me, mulletalchemist. Feel free to add me. I'm on at least a few days a week, and I check mumble pretty regularly. This weekend has been a bit hectic due to holy week and all, but I should be on now and again. I do play pretty regularly, and I don't have any qualms babysitting noobs either. :p

Top Bottom