• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Skeyser

Damn, unlocking the L85 was painful doing squad deathmatches alone. I go 33-8 on a 75 kills 32 man server and we barely win >.>

Oh please. You were being just as much of a dick as everyone else in that lobby, so cut it out with the persecution complex. In fact, if you want to play this game, you were running your mouth implying how you couldn't wait to run back to GAF to 'tell mommy', so knock it off already.

You were basically accusing me of cheating.

Wow. You have serious issues. My exact words were (to the rant of yours towards me) "Great way to represent that tag you have."

You have issues that need to be settled. Can't handle a simple question? Tough luck.

Oh and I was minding my own business until you ran that mouth of yours. Quote on quote, all I said was " oButtersticko. Stop... glitching?", and this was before I saw your GAF tag.

Wow. You have serious issues. My exact words were (to the rant of yours towards me) "Great way to represent that tag you have."

You have issues that need to be settled. Can't handle a simple question? Tough luck.

Oh and I was minding my own business until you ran that mouth of yours. Quote on quote, all I said was " oButtersticko. Stop... glitching?", and this was before I saw your GAF tag.

Man, you're going to have your ladylike sensibilities really shocked when you play with Scogoth and Spl!nters :) You might get the vapors!

I'm not going to continue this petty bullshit with you. Have fun with BF3!

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Man, you're going to have your ladylike sensibilities really shocked when you play with Scogoth and Spl!nters :) You might get the vapors!

Butterstick, no one's sensibilities are being injured, you're just making an ass of yourself. It's funny really, so please, don't stop. Actually, hold it up for just a bit, I'm gonna get some popcorn first...

scogoth

What the fuck you talking about. R uuz sayin I'm ruff round dee edges creampuff? Can't take some heat in the kitchen? What kinds ofs womans are uuz.

Anyway..... so how bout that patch. And I should play more. Schools nearing summer!

What the fuck you talking about. R uuz sayin I'm ruff round dee edges creampuff? Can't take some heat in the kitchen? What kinds ofs womans are uuz.

Anyway..... so how bout that patch. And I should play more. Schools nearing summer!

You guys do talketh too much unsavoryspeak on said public channels, which I doeth finds offensive.

I'm thinking the patch is next Tuesday or the Tuesday afterwards.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
Ok, this is what I thought and what I'm told, yet I have personally had this one guy dodge every single one of my laser painted guided missiles simply by flaring. How was he doing this?

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
No, it was on Damavand Peak, I was staring at him the whole time, he was hovering nearly motionless in the same spot, in range and perfect for a shot. He flared mine, then used his to wreck my shit.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
Am I sure that I was using Laser Painter + ECM + Guided Missile against another pilot using Laser Painter + Flares + Guided Missiles? Yeah I tend to remember things that enrage me.

hellclerk

Goddamnit guys, why isn't anyone ever on mumble. I'm playing now and will be for a couple hours, but jeeze, it's so boring playing alone. ;____;

Edit: I'm entering the game you're in right now, Mega

scogoth

Goddamnit guys, why isn't anyone ever on mumble. I'm playing now and will be for a couple hours, but jeeze, it's so boring playing alone. ;____;

Edit: I'm entering the game you're in right now, Mega

Go down to sc2 channel and yell at me and corran to play.

hellclerk

I might be down for some games tonight, need my fix--been too long. Also reinstalled Mumble, seems to be working fine now.

Don't know if I'll be around tonight. I'm getting dragged out to go bowling (which I suck at). Only reason I agreed was because no one is ever on mumble...

hellclerk

Were you on earlier? I thought I saw you playing about 20 mins before I did early in the night.

Yeah. Most of the people who were going bowling bailed so it was just my core crew. I can hang with them any time I like without having to injure my wrist, so I passed on the bowling and instead went out and hit the bar with them after.

I'm playing now if anyone wants to join, though I AM using my own personal mumble server though. It's 206.217.128.154:2837 if anyone wants to join

This is the wrong place to post this, but I feel as if I need to offer this to my Battlefieldz Broz first.

I got my 680 coming next week, and I'm selling my 580 for a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom