• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

scogoth

I can't either. I have to babysit a dog that pee's every two seconds and bites anything it can get it's teeth on.

A dog that isn't even mine. FML.

You had my dog?

Also yeah I wasn't there, was at the jays home opener where arencibia had to go and fuck up the last inning

LordCanti

You had my dog?

Also yeah I wasn't there, was at the jays home opener where arencibia had to go and fuck up the last inning

Your dog is probably less of a monster. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with this thing much longer (T-Minus 2 weeks until I'm free).

Also, I know that feel bro. F**king Royals.

(At least I get to go to an All-Star game this year because of them)

Yaska

I'm online trying to find a decent server. Webhallen gets worse and worse every day. Half of my shots don't register there anymore.

Moaradin

I tried asking this in the OT, but no luck.

Does anyone know how to fix the Battlelog server browser? The filters and sorting aren't working correctly. For example, when I set the filter to squad leader spawn only, it doesn't find any servers at all. When I set the sorting to highest number of players on the top, it only shows a couple populated servers and the rest are empty.

I just want to find a good server with normal damage but with squad leader spawn only, no 3d spotting and no health regen.

LordCanti

I tried asking this in the OT, but no luck.

Does anyone know how to fix the Battlelog server browser? The filters and sorting aren't working correctly. For example, when I set the filter to squad leader spawn only, it doesn't find any servers at all. When I set the sorting to highest number of players on the top, it only shows a couple populated servers and the rest are empty.

I just want to find a good server with normal damage but with squad leader spawn only, no 3d spotting and no health regen.

I...

I don't think Battlelog is broken...

I just don't think there are that many servers with people actually on them.

Moaradin

I...

I don't think Battlelog is broken...

I just don't think there are that many servers with people actually on them.

No, it's broken. Again, filters don't work at all and it doesn't organize the servers properly. There are a ton of full servers but when I select show on top, I only see 3 full servers. If you scroll down some more you will see random full servers that aren't organized properly. Totally broken for me.

Spl1nter

No, it's broken. Again, filters don't work at all and it doesn't organize the servers properly. There are a ton of full servers but when I select show on top, I only see 3 full servers. If you scroll down some more you will see random full servers that aren't organized properly. Totally broken for me.

did you check like scogoth said if its an issue with old plugins for battlelog?

LordCanti

Hmm, I don't know then. I only see nine fully populated 64 player servers. Once you start filtering, the chances of finding any would go down.

If it's broken it's broken though. Maybe you could try another browser?

So, this guy climbed down the side of the building from the 3rd story after breaking a window to get out, climbed over a fence and hid in this alleyway for 20 minutes in some garbage until the cops found him. Fuck. This. Building.

LordCanti

So, this guy climbed down the side of the building from the 3rd story after breaking a window to get out, climbed over a fence and hid in this alleyway for 20 minutes in some garbage until the cops found him. Fuck. This. Building.

I don't know if I'll ever live in an apartment. I've lived in a dorm and that was bizarre enough.

Skeyser

Well screw this free beer and bourbon server, just got kicked to "make room for members", I'm sure it had nothing to do with destroying the admin and getting MVP every rounds...

Skeyser

Anyones been getting disconnected with the following message recently?

Game disconnected: game session on server was removed.

Since the server patch I'm getting this all the time, it's really annoying. Just got it 3 times in 4 rounds. It's definitely not my internet connection.

Anyones been getting disconnected with the following message recently?

Game disconnected: game session on server was removed.

Since the server patch I'm getting this all the time, it's really annoying. Just got it 3 times in 4 rounds. It's definitely not my internet connection.

yeah i get that occasionally, i just chalk it up to general EA bullshit

LordCanti

we kinda suck balls as a community

It's a shame. We had almost a grand in donations, a team of people to admin the server, a large pool of people to gather players from and then...

The game launched. Broken, horrible, yet somehow living. People checked in, saw that the game was a buggy piece of shit and bailed, never to come back. People that built multi-thousand dollar computers? Gone. People that donated over a hundred bucks to the server fund? Gone.

On that note...

Who wants to reform BF3PCGAF into DIABLO3GAF?

QeMWY.jpg

Menelaus

Banned
As if it's ever coming out...

I think you could spare a couple months of your life to play D3 with us.

You know...

Since you abandoned BF3PCGAF for the Xbox 360 and all ;_;

Beta weekend starts Friday!

Also, to be fair, I started on Xbox and moonlighted on PC. Granted, there was an eclipse...

Top Bottom